The NEXT Indiana Jones 1/6 FIGURE.......?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno if it is universal but I do agree with you. She was cute but she wasn't drop dead gorgeous, but maybe that is what made it more interesting.

No doubt. It's nice to have cute and believable rather then drop dead gorgeous and distracting. For example, I always find Natalie Portman in the prequels and Kira Knightly in POTC to be a distraction since I find both to be super hot:naughty:monkey5.... With Karen Allen I just don't see any sex appeal at all though....

:lol Damn, that was random weirdness.

I've been striking out with the wife for the past week (she's mad at me), so maybe I'm just hoping the coming of the weekend means I'll get laid.... :huh

That sucks man! Why is it that women stay pissed for so long , and then to make matters worse they hold out on you as a way of payback!
What did you do to piss her off?

:maul
No doubt. It's nice to have cute and believable rather then drop dead gorgeous and distracting. For example, I always find Natalie Portman in the prequels and Kira Knightly in POTC to be a distraction since I find both to be super hot:naughty:monkey5.... With Karen Allen I just don't see any sex appeal at all though....

So would the actress that play Elsa Schneider qualify as drop dead gorgeous??

Karen Allen was not cute.... she was ADORABLE! And when she started kickin ass and out drinking sherpas, that gave her sex appeal. A chick who looks like that and can hold her own is a keeper, in my book.

Yea but there won't be any Marion Vagina in toy form....

What?

DO NOT spend my gift card on that! :tap

Karen Allen was not cute.... she was ADORABLE! And when she started kickin ass and out drinking sherpas, that gave her sex appeal. A chick who looks like that and can hold her own is a keeper, in my book.

Gimme a tomboy who can hold her liquor anyday over the ^^^^^y, prissy screaming Willie Scott. :monkey4

That sucks man! Why is it that women stay pissed for so long , and then to make matters worse they hold out on you as a way of payback!
What did you do to piss her off?

Eh, Just money issues. We bought a home recently so funds are tight yet she's taking her time studying for state nursing boards... She could be making three times what she does now if she'd just get going.

:maul

So would the actress that play Elsa Schneider qualify as drop dead gorgeous??

Alison Doody is super sexy and hot... :wacky But not a distraction for me...

Last edited:
I have a hard time finding Karen Allen attractive for some reason. Is that universal?

I look a lot like her. :monkey2

No, but seriously she was cast to be an ordinary but reasonably attractive woman (girl next door look). Today they would cast some supermodel with 0% plausibility and the film would suffer. Look at film like the Godfather, there was actually a time when every role didn't have to be filled by 'beautiful people' but rather people that reflect real life.

well.. I hate to keep this thread going completely off topic and jump into the Karen Allen discussion... but heck.. I'll chime in anyway :) I think she was PERFECT for the role of Marion... had she been just another Angelina Jolie type it just would not have worked... Karen Allen did have that girl next door charm.. plus if you read the book and get a better feel for her character.. getting dragged around the world by Abner.. all of the harsh living in Nepal... K.Allen just fits the bill perfectly... and yeah.. she isn't the cookie cutter supermodel but she has real character.. that is what makes her sexy... character and grit.. she is 100% believable in Raiders... ( until KOTCS.. then that is another story)

well.. I hate to keep this thread going completely off topic and jump into the Karen Allen discussion... but heck.. I'll chime in anyway :) I think she was PERFECT for the role of Marion... had she been just another Angelina Jolie type it just would not have worked... Karen Allen did have that girl next door charm.. plus if you read the book and get a better feel for her character.. getting dragged around the world by Abner.. all of the harsh living in Nepal... K.Allen just fits the bill perfectly... and yeah.. she isn't the cookie cutter supermodel but she has real character.. that is what makes her sexy... character and grit.. she is 100% believable in Raiders... ( until KOTCS.. then that is another story)

... where she was turned from the ultimate Indy broad into the ^^^^ing grinning Cheshire Cat. :mad:

Karen Allen is ok but was the least hot of all the Indy chicks.

Elsa takes the cake... she's still hot to this day, too.

Elsa is da hot.

BAM

indyeventpic.jpg

Back