The NEXT Indiana Jones 1/6 FIGURE.......?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DOH.. and I just ordered a handful of stuff from monkey depot over the weekend to get free shipping.. ( finally ordered the Toys City SS officer's uniform to build another custom Vogel :) )

now im really hoping the next figure will not b another indy. ive already got 4 (raiders adventure gear, club obi wan, german disguise and a tod indy, the last is still in progress) but only belloq and toht to pit them against. henry jones snr will even that up a bit but any friend or foe from the original trilogy would be welcome!

I would guess since the last announcement was for KOTCS Indy, the next one should be a non-Indy!

Personally, I'm looking forward for an Indy for every movie. I know they can be kit-bashed, but I like what Sideshow does, and we would also get a new headsculpt with every figure. But I also have no problem waiting til more villains/friends get done first.

More villains would be great... I still think that we will at least see Mola Ram before they stop with this series... but man could I rattle off a list of about a dozen more I am wishing for !!

I'm definitely hoping for either a Mola Ram or a Short Round. Not to mention, an Indy in the white dinner coat outfit.
What can I say?
I'm a big "Temple of Doom" fan.

SALLAH! I say Salah with asps and the pole for the headpiece. Then a Raven Bar Marion w/ Headpiece. That would be ba-dass

UPDATE:

The following insider information must not leave this thread.

I have it on good authority that the next Jones figure will not be Marion.

Shhhhh.... say nothing.

Back