The next Batman movie approach.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't rewatch them.. you not "remembering" is your brains way of healing..

Oh, hell i know..i was almost going to leave a negative comment about them lol, the first one was really bad..they all were..never did the game justice at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey.. at least you're guaranteed a v-shot from Milla Jovovich in every one of those movies. That's something. Actually that's it. lol.

Im probably the only one, but id like to see Harley and Ivy. I seen a poster some one made with Kristen Bell as Harley and it look pretty bad ass!

I seen a poster some one made with Kristen Bell as Harley and it look pretty bad ass!

poster_gotham-city2.jpg

Is anyone watching Sons of Anarchy on FX? I'm not pro or con either way on bringing someone else in to play the Joker, but HOLY CRAP does the main character look like Heath Ledger. Profile is almost the same, eyes, jaw, smile lines. His nose is different but seriously check it out. Wouldn't be bad IMO for an "Arkham" moment of seeing the Joker in his cell. Can't tell yet if the guy can act !

You talking about this guy:

56540571yy3.png

Yeah that's the guy. It just struck me as I was watching this that"Holy crap, he looks a lot like Heath." Not dead on, but the resemblance is there.

Looks don't mean acting chops though. But then I never thought I would say in a million years that to me heath ledger is the definitive Joker.

Yeah that's the guy. It just struck me as I was watching this that"Holy crap, he looks a lot like Heath." Not dead on, but the resemblance is there.

Looks don't mean acting chops though. But then I never thought I would say in a million years that to me heath ledger is the definitive Joker.

I'm not even a fan of Heath Ledger. I think his career for the most part was wayyyy over-hyped.

But recasting his version of the Joker would be next to impossible. He went out on top. (there's a joke there about "versus going out on top in Brokeback Mountain" but those have pretty much run their course).

Yeah, I don't want the Joker to be done but perhaps dormant until someone else takes over the movies and they have their own version. It's just really hard to let Heath's Joker go. Kind of like we didn't get to spend enough time with him.

Btw, Flass is also on this show!

It's weird but.. before TDK obviously I knew who Heath Ledger was, but other than TDK I've never seen a movie with Heath in it. I know films he's in.. but I've never watched any. Kinda odd.

Nolan is not going to do catwoman. 2 costumed character crosses the line on his "realistic" portrayal of Gotham. Plus he isnt the type to just introduce a catwoman without explaining how she became like that and how she got her "powers". Joker was different because a mysterious past was his essence and he didnt have superpowers. Explaining her will take a good chunk and with all the problems and potential for plot progress left for batman on a personal level, catwoman isnt viable IMO. It would work if selina kyle is introduced as a love interest and just a woman not catwoman yet but seeing how this is probably the final flick, introducing selina and not making her catwoman would kind of be lame. I am liking the riddler with a creative and radical interpretation that completely contrasts his personality from the joker (and no POTC Depp).

It's weird but.. before TDK obviously I knew who Heath Ledger was, but other than TDK I've never seen a movie with Heath in it. I know films he's in.. but I've never watched any. Kinda odd.

I think that's what makes his Joker so amazing. I remembered him from the Patriot, Brothers Grimm, and a few other movies. He was fine in all of them, but nothing that made me notice him. Brokeback was the first movie I saw him in where he just became somebody other than Heath Ledger. His voice in that movie still gives me the creeps.

But he nailed the Joker and ceased to be Ledger to me completely. He now owns the role. Like I said, I think (if) Nolan does another, he'll have to move on to other villians but man is it hard to think we won't get Heath's Joker again.

anyways, since no Joker or Two-Face, the next villian(s) will really have to up their game! As long as Nolan remembers to personalize the story for Bruce/ batman, we should have no trouble.

All the women fell in love with Heath because of 10 Things I Hate About You and A Knights Tale...just from what i learned over the years, A Knights Tale was actually not too too bad.

I have to say i really liked Gary Oldman in The Professional though, very good performance..but, we already know he is good pretty much in anything he is in.

Nolan is not going to do catwoman. 2 costumed character crosses the line on his "realistic" portrayal of Gotham. Plus he isnt the type to just introduce a catwoman without explaining how she became like that and how she got her "powers". Joker was different because a mysterious past was his essence and he didnt have superpowers. Explaining her will take a good chunk and with all the problems and potential for plot progress left for batman on a personal level, catwoman isnt viable IMO. It would work if selina kyle is introduced as a love interest and just a woman not catwoman yet but seeing how this is probably the final flick, introducing selina and not making her catwoman would kind of be lame. I am liking the riddler with a creative and radical interpretation that completely contrasts his personality from the joker (and no POTC Depp).

Um, you do know that Catwoman doesn't have any powers right? And that the current incarnation of catwoman just wears a black catsuit? Of any of the Bat-rogues she's the most likely to fit into Nolan's more realistic Gotham - she's essentially just an acrobatic thief.

Um, you do know that Catwoman doesn't have any powers right? And that the current incarnation of catwoman just wears a black catsuit? Of any of the Bat-rogues she's the most likely to fit into Nolan's more realistic Gotham - she's essentially just an acrobatic thief.

AMEN ! ! ! ! !

Back