The next Batman movie approach.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screw Robin....... Bring back Ra's Al Ghul!!!!!! Now that could be a twist at the end of a part 3..... Batman is now consider a "criminal/murderer" by police.... "somehow" Joker escapes Arkham with no whereabouts, throw in a couple of "supervillians" in the mix...... Bruce falls for a girl name Talia who has a secret of her own..... fast forward to the end, a climatic/ epic fight between Master and Apprentice one last time with some sort of tradegy and finally the redemption of the Bats... Hey why not????? Robin could be left for Justice League Movie or to that new TV show they are trying to do on CW.

For Bats 3 I dont want the Joker to be back, nor Two Face. I'd want something to do with Batman redeeming his image to the people of Gotham City.

I agree with two face. But I don't want their presence in the last movie to be completely ignored like ra's

It should be a romantic comedy. Talia comes to town looking for revenge for her father, meanwhile Catwoman is purloining valuables from the remaining mob bosses. Bruce falls for Talia and Batman falls for Catwoman - hijinks ensue.

It should be a romantic comedy. Talia comes to town looking for revenge for her father, meanwhile Catwoman is purloining valuables from the remaining mob bosses. Bruce falls for Talia and Batman falls for Catwoman - hijinks ensue.

:lol:lol So Kate Hudson for Catwoman and Julia Roberts for Talia? Where's Richard Gere's role? Maybe he could play The Riddler?

I think I just vomited in my mouth a little thinking of the poster for that:D

:lol:lol So Kate Hudson for Catwoman and Julia Roberts for Talia? Where's Richard Gere's role? Maybe he could play The Riddler?

I think I just vomited in my mouth a little thinking of the poster for that:D

Julia's a little old - perhaps Mia Kushner? Kate Hudson - perfect casting for Selina! Richard Gere's too old too - Steve Carrell would be the Riddler! (or maybe Seth Rogan).

Am I the only one who seriously thinks Stephen Colbert would be an incredible Riddler? He looks exactly like the early comic book version of the character, and could pull off the character's dry humor. Even if it was a darker, more "realistic" interpretation, Colbert is an actor, and I'm sure he would be able to pull it off.

the-riddler.jpg
ap_StephenColbert_071017_mn.jpg

Just imagine Colbert in a dark green suit and question marked tie...

yeah he would work but the image already seen by the views of him on his show would be too hard to overcome as he isnt that great of an actor like ledger

How so? Did people really think the teeny bopper, heart-throb from 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU and BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN would be the definitive Joker?

true, well Heath had been a well respected actor in the business
he just hadn't found his niche until we all saw he could play a terrific villain.

i'm wondering more about David Tennant for the role
and even Depp rumors.

Nolan loves working with English actors, so maybe Tennant rumors are something to look at.

I hate the riddler almost always. The dude from the adam west show was pretty much the closest thing to likable for me but I hate that ^^^^en outfit and pretty much every outfit he's ever worn. I think its hard for the riddler to work aesthetically in a nolan movie without losing that whole image. And if they created something new or different, fanboys would probably definitely get pissed. maybe that guy from momento could play him. who knows, well see.

It'll probably be a respected actor but not somebody you would automatically think of. Guy Pearce wants to work with Nolan again. I can see that. Whoever it is, I'm sure it'll be a knee jerk reaction to say "WTF?!", but after the choices Nolan's made, well.. I believe in Christopher Nolan.

I like the idea of not one central villain in the movie. Make it more about freaks coming out of everywhere, and showing the escalation of what the Joker started. Batman accepts his fate as the Guardian of Gotham city, knowing there will never be an end to this.

Back