Statue The New JAWS Bruce NTT by Mike V Schultz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could never settle on any of the other versions, but I love this. Too steep for me right now, but if they are still available after the first of the year I'm pulling the trigger. Will display him with the Sideshow version, which I love to death despite all its inaccuracies.

Any other freaks going after this masterpiece????

I don't think the run on this one will be very big....

Mike has been doing f/x in films and such so time is becoming a factor for him when doing these things.

I could be wrong but if you are on the fence I would go after it now and not regret it later.

Any other freaks going after this masterpiece????

I don't think the run on this one will be very big....

Mike has been doing f/x in films and such so time is becoming a factor for him when doing these things.

I could be wrong but if you are on the fence I would go after it now and not regret it later.

And people like to think SS stuff is rare these days:lol What was the run for the last NTT?

Yep 75

If an Unlimited Hulk Maquette or Droids PF cast 800.00 surly this is a steal at 699.99

:exactly: I'm guessing they've been asked before, do you think Mike would ever put out an orca model? Obviously smaller than 1/8 scale:thud::lol

:exactly: I'm guessing they've been asked before, do you think Mike would ever put out an orca model? Obviously smaller than 1/8 scale:thud::lol

I don't know for sure. I don't know if that's Mike's area of experience. I know he loves doing creatures and stuff but I have no idea how he is about doing things like the Orca. As far as I know he has never mentioned it.

This won't fit on the Pax shelf. It's like the 89 Batmobile...how are we to display this piece?

P.S. Talk me into buying this Jaws.

This won't fit on the Pax shelf. It's like the 89 Batmobile...how are we to display this piece?

P.S. Talk me into buying this Jaws.

Are you sure you can't angle it in there?

Let me show you my old display.

The shelf he is on is only 11 inches deep. How deep and wide is the pax shelf??

If not what about on top?

No room? You must have some other shelf.

Quality is second to none and this new base he is offering takes this already great piece to a whole new level.

Oh and Money Shot!!!

4635769_orig.png

Elite display sir! Those 3D mcfarlane posters go for quite a bit now, always meant to hunt one down.

I take it back...the Pax shelf is 39" long. He'd fit...nice display Jaws! Are you getting the wooden base or the black?

Mines on the bay if anyone is interested. Selling very cheap!

"Update" auction over, shark is sold.

Chris

Last edited:
Back