Statue The New JAWS Bruce NTT by Mike V Schultz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going for the open mouth model with the wooden frame setup and some barrels, so cool that they are giving personalised options for each model.

Irvy, that is a sweet setup as well! :clap

You know what, since they do payment plans I am going to go ahead and order one. This is a true movie quality prop. My mind is just racing thinking about it. Each photo completely fools me.

Now I have to get this right...which one...which one...

Yeah the problem is there's too many options to choose from now haha. These works of art make the SS maquette look like a bath toy :lol

So which setup are you getting Jaws?

Think these look amazing, might be a touch rich for my blood given my current committments, but love it none the less.

I think I prefer the barge display myself.

Went with the big display, Open mouth, Harpoons, Air brush, and med Gore.

Got my order in as soon as it went live. Curious to see what Number I get.

I'm going for the open mouth model with the wooden frame setup and some barrels, so cool that they are giving personalised options for each model.

I will ordering some Barrels also.

My setup.

Barge base.

Accessories - 3 Harpoons and beat to 3 beat to hell barrels

Gray Demarcation Line - Soft Airbrush

Eye Detail - Eyes slightly looking forward

Gore Level - Medium Gore

My setup.

Barge base.

Accessories - 3 Harpoons and beat to 3 beat to hell barrels

Gray Demarcation Line - Soft Airbrush

Eye Detail - Eyes slightly looking forward

Gore Level - Medium Gore

What is ment by eyes slightly foward.... Does he mean the protective lid???

What is ment by eyes slightly foward.... Does he mean the protective lid???

It shows a bit of the white on the rear edge of the eyes. :)

I've asked Mike to update the site to provide more info on the options or photos of examples.

Soft airbrush. If you want more overall accuracy.

The sharp version does shows on other different versions of Bruce in some behind the scene photos.

Last edited:
Soft airbrush. If you want more overall accuracy.

The sharp does shows on other different versions of Bruce in some behind the scene photos.

Thanks dude. I recently got the Martha's vineyard book and I'm having a look through to help me decide the look I want.

Soft airbrush, black eyes and included base for me, and clean plus one beat to hell barrel. Might add an upgraded stand later.

Think the gore/harpoons might scare my little one, though I like the look.

Last edited:
Pulled the triggahhh! This along with my HT batmobiles will be my centrepieces for sure. :yess: :panic:

nld3iv.jpg

Irvy you are going to love this thing when you get it! Mike's work is amazing and he always delivers exactly what he says he will.

I have owned or seen in person 5 of his Bruce Sharks

NTT
Ultimate Bruce
Bruce Bust
Ultimate Brucette
and the Smaller Bruce

All were perfect and exactly what you see in all the pics on the web. The items are well made and tuff so no worries getting to the UK.

Can't wait till we can all start sharing our pics of this bad boy.

Anyone else find out there edition number yet??

I got number 9

clicked on the NTT and page not found, was this for sale today, sold out or just not up yet

Back