Statue The New JAWS Bruce NTT by Mike V Schultz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way! He does amazing, phenomenal work, but those have got to be vintage behind the scenes pics of the real Bruce.

But if they ARE pics of the new NTT ... Well let's just say I'm ready to fill my pants and empty my wallet!

(Note: I may be ready to do those things anyway! :lol)

Wait, these are pics of the actual piece?!?!?!? Seriously?!?!

Those are photos of the actual piece. You can see they are missing the pectoral fins. Mike always sends them unattached. Makes shipping safer and easier.

No way! He does amazing, phenomenal work, but those have got to be vintage behind the scenes pics of the real Bruce.

But if they ARE pics of the new NTT ... Well let's just say I'm ready to fill my pants and empty my wallet!

(Note: I may be ready to do those things anyway! :lol)

They are photos Mike's new NTT. Photoshopped to look like older 70's photos.

New pic.

1240018_429837280459697_259819277_n.jpg

Do you think it will come with the wooden support frame like the first one? I prefer it than just a plain stand, gives it an on set diorama look.

Do you think it will come with the wooden support frame like the first one? I prefer it than just a plain stand, gives it an on set diorama look.

I am not sure. Hard to tell with Mike. I never know what is up his sleeve. He may have options. I do believe he still sells the old stand on it's own.

579678_430255370417888_1130757141_n.jpg

So which setup are you getting Jaws?

Think these look amazing, might be a touch rich for my blood given my current committments, but love it none the less.

I think I prefer the barge display myself.

Back