Statue The New JAWS Bruce NTT by Mike V Schultz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here's my Jaws display. We have a table downstairs that rarely gets used, so we just put seasonal decorations on it. Bruce is now our Spring/Summer display. He'll be there until September when it switches over to Halloween.

20180410_180055.jpg

20180410_180041.jpg

Damn, that's purdy.

And there's something about that picture (maybe the placement of the lamp?) that kind of looks like Quint's table on the Orca! :rotfl

"I'll drink to your display!"

They are working on a new run slightly different.

They make busts also....pricey stuff , but really nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Small necro, but thanks for whoever posted this thread - went ahead and ordered a full shark yesterday :)

So pumped! With the insanely escalating prices of SS pieces, I'd rather give my money to a handcrafted made in the USA product.

Small necro, but thanks for whoever posted this thread - went ahead and ordered a full shark yesterday :)

So pumped! With the insanely escalating prices of SS pieces, I'd rather give my money to a handcrafted made in the USA product.

Hmmmmm Who could have started this thread ;)

Congrats! You will love it.

Look at that!!! :clap

I love the one that's going to take a bite out of one of his brethren.

That Orca is insane too. Absolutely insane. I wish I could just spend an hour with it.

Last edited:
Look at that!!! :clap

I love the one that's going to take a bite out of one of his brethren.

That Orca is insane too. Absolutely insane. I wish I could just spend an hour with it.

Really is isn't it... Was talking to them and they stated their goal is to keep these very limited so that the paint apps and production can all be proto quality. One guy pours the molds and sands them down and such and the original sculptor paints them... Mine should be here on 10/25 Can not wait.

Back