The merging of forums

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, keep it. Why throw a wrench in a well oiled machine? I'd say the general section needs more work than these sections.

The general discussion area is a big mess, as it is. It'll be like OSW if forums keep getting merged :lol.

Don't merge. The genaral section is a mess as is. What's the point adding even more clutter to it.

I don't know. Soon - before the move to the vB4.

Does the fact that there are actually more INDY films on the way now (announced officially last week) not factor? Because Lucasfilm/Disney will no doubt kick-start the marketing and merchandising again pretty soon, and it'll probably be done much smarter this time.

I don't really post on SSF anymore, but I still lurk/read... and this is one of the only sections that holds my interest.

If it must be merged, only a Lucasfilm Forum (shared with Star Wars) really makes sense. Otherwise, I'd leave as-is.

Does the fact that there are actually more INDY films on the way now (announced officially last week) not factor? Because Lucasfilm/Disney will no doubt kick-start the marketing and merchandising again pretty soon, and it'll probably be done much smarter this time.

Say what now ?!

EDIT: Damn you got me all excited.
The announcement I could find was only that Disney bought Paramounts co-rights to become sole owner ...which really is only an indication that they will most likely create more merchandise.

And they said that an Indy5 is most likely 2 to 3 years away ....and Ford is 71 already.

Most likely if they do something it'll be a reboot ....though I've said before, I'd happily watch a 'gap years indy' filling in the gap between the Young Indy series and Raiders.

Last edited:
Back