Zenpunk : Barlowe's Hell - BARON FARAII open order ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have information about the date of release to the market of this figure?
Initially they said they would be in the market by December 2017, a lot of time has passed and I have not found any information.

Does anyone have information about the date of release to the market of this figure?
Initially they said they would be in the market by December 2017, a lot of time has passed and I have not found any information.

Timewalker toys updated my order a while ago and said that the figure was delayed until first quarter 2018 - unfortunately we're already pretty far past that and there have been no additional updates since.

Timewalker toys updated my order a while ago and said that the figure was delayed until first quarter 2018 - unfortunately we're already pretty far past that and there have been no additional updates since.

Thanks for the info. I asked Zenpunk through his Facebook page, both by public message and by private message, and I did not get any response. I hope it is because they are focused on their production, but it would have been nice if they had delivered a message about the delay.

Thanks for the info. I asked Zenpunk through his Facebook page, both by public message and by private message, and I did not get any response. I hope it is because they are focused on their production, but it would have been nice if they had delivered a message about the delay.

Yeah unfortunately I've never had much luck communicating with Zenpunk directly. Hopefully we get an update soon, I'm really looking forward to this figure!

So is this company legit or what? I’ve had this on order for years and there are never any updates...did we get M8’ed?

So is this company legit or what? I’ve had this on order for years and there are never any updates...did we get M8’ed?

Awhile ago, I went back and forth with Steven from TimeWalker, who has been good and responsive to me when I ask for follow up on orders. He shared the following:

"As for Baron Faraii, this has been a four year saga, only two years of which has it been a preorder. Wayne Barlow is a personal friend of mine, but not even he can get solid and accurate information from the factory about when it is actually arriving. Until we have solid information, all we can do is post the latest word on the product record, which is currently set for 2nd Quarter 2019 When we do get information we can count on, we will send out the next newsletter."

That's the latest I had. It's been awhile and we're cruising toward third quarter. TimeWalker is legit, though, and I take Steven at his word. TimeWalker has always been good to me. You guys know how some of these preorders go.

That's pretty much the reality of dealing with China.

Unless you're over there, physically in the factory, they will just give you excuse after excuse.

If you can't get over there to knock some heads together, you need to have an agent you can trust, who will do the work for you. But you can't just sit in the US e-mailing the factory, asking for status updates. They don't care and have 100 other customers who are dying for extra production capacity.

Awhile ago, I went back and forth with Steven from TimeWalker, who has been good and responsive to me when I ask for follow up on orders. He shared the following:

"As for Baron Faraii, this has been a four year saga, only two years of which has it been a preorder. Wayne Barlow is a personal friend of mine, but not even he can get solid and accurate information from the factory about when it is actually arriving. Until we have solid information, all we can do is post the latest word on the product record, which is currently set for 2nd Quarter 2019 When we do get information we can count on, we will send out the next newsletter."

That's the latest I had. It's been awhile and we're cruising toward third quarter. TimeWalker is legit, though, and I take Steven at his word. TimeWalker has always been good to me. You guys know how some of these preorders go.

Yeah that’s pretty much what I heard too and I agree Steven at time walker is a great person....oh well I’ll just continue waiting

Whoever has had this on Pre-Order since the beginning, will you be able to get your $$$ back if it officially tanks? It has been so long a wait...

Already gave up on this....it’s probably not happening. I was able to get a refund thankfully timewalker has amazing customer service

Yep, me too. It's a shame because that thing looks amazing and unique.

Yeah I love the artists work and the figure looked like it would be a masterpiece but after all these years and zen punks Facebook never updating and the website being sketchy I just figure it is never happening....it’s a shame

I thought the arrival of the Baron Faraii figure would be important enough to post an image after almost four years of waiting for its release.

Even if i doubt someone will ever read my reply here.

Ordered mine on 30th of June 2017 at Timewalker Toys.

This figure is glorious and well, i have to say it, was worth the wait:

38ezube.jpg
[/IMG]

It's crazy that the figure actually released. And crazy that it actually looks so good. I trust that the build quality is strong??

Usually with stories like this, the final product ends up being a pale comparison to what was originally offered. I noticed that it was in Timewalker's Imminent Arrival section the other day, I wondered if anyone here got one. Thanks for letting us know.

It's great that those who stuck with it ended up with such a unique figure.

Awesome picture, thanks for sharing it. I do wish I would have kept my order now that it’s actually reality…but I was just over it by that point….but it does look spectacular

It's crazy that the figure actually released. And crazy that it actually looks so good. I trust that the build quality is strong??

Usually with stories like this, the final product ends up being a pale comparison to what was originally offered. I noticed that it was in Timewalker's Imminent Arrival section the other day, I wondered if anyone here got one. Thanks for letting us know.

It's great that those who stuck with it ended up with such a unique figure.

I got it from TimeWalker Toys. Steve was good about responding when I would follow up. He is a friend of Barlowe's and I think he is also part of the production team per the box credits. He kept assuring me that the issue related to production delays overseas but that it was coming. I got mine about a month ago. I agree that I had concerns it was going to be like a JAKKS rotocast production or something but the beast is quality from head to toe. The biggest issue I have is displaying it somewhere where the house critters aren't going to mess with it. It's really cool. So glad I waited. And a shout out to Steve at TimeWalker for his great customer service.

Thanks gents for your kind words Thainitty and SwedishHeat.

I can only confirm Nyhargo Dirges words, this figure is built strong and has a striking
appearance in the collection shelf. Very different from anything else.

As for posing him, you need a steady hand and a bit of patience.
Altough he would stand on his own on the lava-base, i would never pose him without
the supporting rod on the back.

For your joy, some "Salmandrine Bone Tomahawks" action!

nRQJzyR.jpg

No way! I thought that was cancelled years ago! Post more pictures please!

PS:

Back