Zenpunk : Barlowe's Hell - BARON FARAII open order ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean it's a scam.

This is essentially a big rotocast figure. About the same size as the Neca 1/4 stuff. They run around 100 bucks or so. They are pretty detailed. I'm sure Neca releases a whole lot more in their run but I can't believe it would make a 4-500 dollar difference in price.

34FEEF12-CA88-45BF-8E79-3A8FBCB335D7-23976-00000F0AEC17B4BB.jpegThis here is a 100 bucks.

Last edited:
Long time fan of both Artists, Simon Lee and Wayne Barlowe ... and the Barlowe's Inferno books. I'd have preordered it immediately if it were on KickStarter or SSC etc. I want this figure displayed above my desk, leering down on me while I work.

The product description of Baron Faraii of Barlowe’s Hell

1)Faraii's material is not the PVC for the traditional 1:6 action figures body, It is a new type of resin material that as strong as PVC, but the production shrinkage ratio much smaller than PVC, restore the details to achieve the best statue level. And there is no mold line.That all can be more perfect to restore the prototype details of Simon Lee. But to achieve such a perfect mass production, the cost of materials and processes will be very high.

2)Faraii is 18 inches tall new sculpture research and development Body, And because the theme and modeling problems can not be used two times, It is completely different from the traditional 1:6 action figures that can use the body many times on different products.

3)From the uniqueness of the theme artistic value, Barlowe's hell combine two contemporary dark art representative figure ——Wayne Barlowe and Simon Lee, Took two years to create.

It was the first time that Mr. Wayne Barlowe had turned his Inferno painting into a statue;

It was the first time Simon Lee made the action statue;

It was the first time the two masters of the Dark Arts Co sculpture products.

Barlowe's hell, the art collection value and the classic degree of self-evident.

4) Regardless of subject matter, artistic value, craft, material, size and visual effects, Faraii more closer to the statue of the product, rather than a 12 inch action figure. The research and development costs and the difficulty is much higher than the ordinary 12 inch action figures and statues, He is a new category, More suitable be called " action statue" rather than " action figure ", just the scale is 1:6,Nothing more.

We do not follow the inherent product concept,it is a new way to go. Just use the best technology and materials to complete the work for true fans. Because we do not fully explain,make everyone misread the work,so sorry!

——Zenpunk team

Okay so I ordered the deluxe set from Time Walker Toys, it's only $679 and there's a payment plan and and!!! Exclusively from time Walker you will receive a print of the original baron faraii painting SIGNED BY WAYNE BARLOWE himself! So I couldn't resist any longer, yeah it's expensive but you're getting a poseable statue created by two famous artists and I'd rather have this (which will look great with my cotd stuff) than a hulk buster.. That's just me though

But be aware the Subscription Edition items are NOT included with the Timewalker order if you want those extra bits, those are only available from the manufacturer directly.

Okay so I ordered the deluxe set from Time Walker Toys, it's only $679 and there's a payment plan and and!!! Exclusively from time Walker you will receive a print of the original baron faraii painting SIGNED BY WAYNE BARLOWE himself! So I couldn't resist any longer, yeah it's expensive but you're getting a poseable statue created by two famous artists and I'd rather have this (which will look great with my cotd stuff) than a hulk buster.. That's just me though

I agree...and at that price I think I'm going to go for it...thanks for the info!

But be aware the Subscription Edition items are NOT included with the Timewalker order if you want those extra bits, those are only available from the manufacturer directly.

Stryker2011, thank you for clarifying that.

According to our most recent information from Zenpunk, the Subscription Edition items will be available to individuals who have pre-ordered figures from retailers separately and only through Zenpunk's Facebook page. The figures themselves are not available directly from Zenpunk.

We have been told that information on acquiring Subscription Edition items will be available on Zenpunk Facebook page.

Timewalker Toys

I would want it, and would be willing to pay for the marked sale price. However my problem, living in Europe, is that its price would rise to almost 900 €, because of the cost of the shipment and customs import duties

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Yikes, I gritted my teeth at that price.

Also jeeze someone put a 'Pic Heavy' warning in the title :lol Surprised I got to the end.

I like this figure, it's menacing and dark and I like seeing companies like this starting out and putting out great stuff, but they compete with places like DarkCrownToys and at this price I would choose them over these, it hurts.

A little lower and they would have a sale from me, priced out :thud:

Back