merging of forums

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Although Disney fans are rabid collectors it doesn't seem like the crossover to the high end SSC items really worked. I expected this forum to expand to include other Disney items, buttons, trains, etc. but that didn't happen either.

Any reason we shouldn't merge this forum back into General? (split into the respective categories, of course.)

Speak now or forever hold your peace.:peace

if put into General, would it be a General Subsection or just all the threads here get merged?

I like the disney section. Though I don't post in it, I do come back to it many times to find pictures of products/mods/customs.

I check it everyday, and read alot of threads here, so I hope it doesnt go away as I would never have found half of these discussions if buried on the General board.

I saw a post about merging this with Indy, and Whedonville can go in General -- I thought it was a pretty good idea.

I'd say keep it. Disney is only going to get bigger and you'll hit a point where you'll have to change it once more. Keep it as is for the long run. It will save you the stress later.

The General Movie/TV Section is WAY too big as it is... and you want to merge it with Whedonville, Indy AND Disney? My favorite threads are hard enough to find as it is and you want to make it worse? :horror :horror :horror

What is the harm having these sub-sections Dave? Seriously... what is the damage?

I'm actually for MORE sections... not less. :gah: :gah: :gah:

Whatever, Dave. Do whatever you want to do. I've been posting in this forum since 2004... perhaps it's time to move on.

Back