The Men Who Stare At Goats

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol When he was cussing out the shop owner for not carrying hair nets for his hair..:lol

Oh man, that was hilarious indeed!!! :lol :lol :lol

And the shop owner also didn't carry Dapper Dan

"I don't want Fop, god ****it, I want Dapper Dan!" :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

And the store was two weeks away from everything :lol

Oh man, that was hilarious indeed!!! :lol :lol :lol

And the shop owner also didn't carry Dapper Dan

"I don't want Fop, god ****it, I want Dapper Dan!" :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

And the store was two weeks away from everything :lol

:rotfl I think the funniest part for me was when the barn caught fire and the first thing he said was "My hair!" :lol He wasn't worried his boys were burning but he was worried his hair caught fire. :rotfl

:rotfl I think the funniest part for me was when the barn caught fire and the first thing he said was "My hair!" :lol He wasn't worried his boys were burning but he was worried his hair caught fire. :rotfl

:lol :lol :lol

Dude, I almost forgot about the barn!

"D*mn, we're in a tight spot!" :lol

O Brother wasn't original at all, it was The Odyssey retold
Okay!

Anyway, That's comic genius right there.

20pzdlf.jpg

Without going full ...........

i think why Clooney works so well in some comidic roles is of course his timing, but his quirkiness that comes from his facial expressions.

somewhat like Jim Carrey, but carrey's expressions were so extreme that audiences soon became tired of them. while with Clooney his are more subtle and he also does enough serious roles that we haven't grow tired of his comidic roles.

so is it good? contempling the idea of seeing this in the week-end.

i think why Clooney works so well in some comidic roles is of course his timing, but his quirkiness that comes from his facial expressions.

Just saw this film - it's very, very funny. But the casting is what's so good about it. Clooney's timing is perfect and when he's working with Macgregor and Bridges and Spacey they all play off each other really well. I really didn't expect to like it as much as I did. And I didn't know it was mostly set in Iraq or I would have avoided it like the plague. But I'd definitely recommend it.

Just saw this film - it's very, very funny. But the casting is what's so good about it. Clooney's timing is perfect and when he's working with Macgregor and Bridges and Spacey they all play off each other really well. I really didn't expect to like it as much as I did. And I didn't know it was mostly set in Iraq or I would have avoided it like the plague. But I'd definitely recommend it.

very very funny? I thought it was the total opposite. The jokes and ironies seemed like they were really trying too hard to be funny. come on, hippie soldiers? :monkey4

I thought it was funny too and actually laughed out loud a few times..which doesn't happen often for me. Mostly what I laughed at was Clooney....his concentration in killing the goat....dispersing clouds...dancing....that plastic weird looking weapon he had...funny stuff.

Saw it last night. And I also found myself laughing out loud a couple of times. Much of the humor was dry and deadpan and you really had to listen to catch some of it. The running gag of the "Jedi" and McGregor's cluelessness had me chuckling throughout. Liked it very much.

Back