The Medicom Alien review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some of the pics that I took a while back . By the way, I super-glued the fingers together. Enjoy!

3233429194_755b3a03a6_o.jpg

3231587498_fc415d1efd_o.jpg

3230737365_77cf108926_o.jpg

3231587568_7fa4b2d83e_o.jpg

Absolutely awesome. See guys - there is already a tip top Alien figure available to buy right now!

Your figure looks darker than mine, is that just clever lighting and a good camera, or have you painted it?

Is that not right then?

3473367fp54ot2329426328XROQDF23234-.jpg

They look kinda silvery to me.

Anyway, it's probably about the easiest thing in the world to re-paint, if you were inclined to do so.

No , I did not repaint it. Should be the lighting that makes it look darker. Most of the time the flash changes how the colour turns out and that's why I don't use flash when taking pictures of my figures.

Well whatever you did, it looks great. The dome in that last shot looks awesome.

I always thought the claws were silver as well, but apparently they were just fingernails, so they should look the same way regular (albeit very long) fingernails look...
And the gluing together of the fingers works very well! Might have to try that.

Now I'm doubting myself, but I could have sworn the Aliens from both Alien and Aliens had transulent non silver claws in the movie - I might be wrong though.

Well, if I do ever land one of these beauties, I'm gonna paint him up using acrylic cryla flow. I use this for painting leather jackets, because it's flexible and pretty hard wearing.

Now I'm doubting myself, but I could have sworn the Aliens from both Alien and Aliens had transulent non silver claws in the movie - I might be wrong though.
the big chap alien had silver teeth and silver claws. so did the warriors from aliens.
the alien queen had translucent teeth and claws. the alien 3 dragon had silver teeth and brown/black claws.
don't really remember what the resurrection/avp aliens had, but i'm gonna say black claws.
oh, and i think all the facehuggers had translucent fingernails/claws.

also, when is this figure gonna come down in price? the retail is still way too high for what you get.

So now I own one...and I love it very much so.

I cant wait to repaint it. It should be very easy. The material is way better then what I thought it was going to be.

if you're gonna repaint it anyway, can you post some pics of it in more of an extreme pose? or would that damage the suit?

I'd love to do the crouched down pose...would like to know how it looks on this guy.

No....to scared. lol.

I might though. But how can I test it? I guess I can put a little gloss under the knee or something, see what it does.

if you're gonna repaint it anyway, can you post some pics of it in more of an extreme pose? or would that damage the suit?

I'd love to do the crouched down pose...would like to know how it looks on this guy.

It's not really possible, the suit restricts the articulation somewhat.

Back