The MATRIX Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Matrix Customs Thread

what can i say...? now is time for NEO....:yess:

98ec6b.jpg

34eyijm.jpg

33xa2ds.jpg

2w7k35v.jpg

207p6kk.jpg

Last edited:

Nice work. I'm looking for a good trinity.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I only need a HS that look close enough, a pair of shades, and a pair of beretta and he is done.

That is not Uzis PopCultKid. It's the skorpion.

Anyone know where I can get a good priest coat? Also looking for purple vest and pants for Morpheus.

Some pics of my custom Smith, which basically consists of the HT head sculpt, MIB tux from Enterbay, shades of the HT T-800 and the shoes of the HT T 1000. Finally one of my dreamprojects completed.

Loving these customs lobby neo is the one I'm after.
Where can i find the gun harness and parts for him?

Mr smith is bad ass:)

@mkw: you've beaten me, as I too started this to build it up with the same parts :) but still waiting for the headsculpt and have to do some mods to the body. looking really great so far and the sculpt is brilliant. for me the best Hugo sculpt out there, but I'm afraid it's a bit on the small side no?

How about the tie clip? can't find one since months...

@mkw: you've beaten me, as I too started this to build it up with the same parts :) but still waiting for the headsculpt and have to do some mods to the body. looking really great so far and the sculpt is brilliant. for me the best Hugo sculpt out there, but I'm afraid it's a bit on the small side no?

How about the tie clip? can't find one since months...

No tieclip used here. I had a slight problem with connecting the headsculpt to the neck adapter, but everything looks great. Good luck with sourcing out the Smith parts.

That Neo is actually a Headplay head with Kato costume.

Headplay really hit it out in the park with the Neo head. One of their best work.

Can you elaborate guys?

Sorry, I'm just not very familiar with all of this yet. I've seen the Morpheus thread by Sunohc, but don't know about the Neo.

Any additional info is certainly appreciated.

Thanks!

Back