• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Trade Looking for CCTOYS THE LAST SURVIVOR - JOE & ELLI with JOE WINTER VERSION (Can ship to Thailand) $1000

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hostcrea

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

My name is Non the collector from Thailand. I'm looking for figure scale 1/6 CCTOYS THE LAST SURVIVOR - JOE & ELLI with JOE WINTER VERSION as per picture below:

If someone has it and want to sell it , Please tell me.
- Only buy for collecting not for sell.
-Price includng shipping to Thailand
- Toy, p.box , ctn has some damage are accept 🙂
-2nd hand accept

Thank you very much for everybody. I'm looking this for a long time and want to get them.

1696959381476.png

Hello Non Is resin here, i have this and we can send from my wherehouse china to thailand very fast, you can write me here or where you want

Hello Non Is resin here, i have this and we can send from my wherehouse china to thailand very fast, you can write me here or where you want
Wow sound great! Can you take a photo with your name card? and How I transfer money to you?
In my opinion Do you have ever sell on ebay? I have an idea to buy your goods thru ebay. Is it ok?

Hello hes
Wow sound great! Can you take a photo with your name card? and How I transfer money to you?
In my opinion Do you have ever sell on ebay? I have an idea to buy your goods thru ebay. Is it ok?
Hello yes of course or PayPal if you have , you have email for photo or WeChat?

Yes, I have Email : [email protected] . If I check all pictures are OK and confirm back to you, Can you place goods in Ebay with international shipping then share link to me . I will go to buy It asap.

Back