The MATRIX Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Matrix Customs Thread

the repainted head looks SO much better. it's like day and night :p

it's a great sculpt too, but for my taste it looks a bit too much like an asian guy. i guess the eyes are the problem, but other then that, top work.

will you get the sunohc-sculpt or will you keep the medicom head?

Yes, I think for a lobby scene Neo, Daniel's sculpt will be a must. But I'll keep this one for my Revolutions Neo.

Yes, I think for a lobby scene Neo, Daniel's sculpt will be a must.

Speaking of which!

_MG_3368.jpg

_MG_3367.jpg

_MG_3357.jpg

_MG_3356.jpg

Looks great bud. Have you tried Daniels sculpt with some of agonistes' glasses?

Looks great bud. Have you tried Daniels sculpt with some of agonistes' glasses?

Thanks Plattman! I haven't tried agonistes' glasses with this sculpt because I settled a while ago on using the glasses from the GG Neo bust (at Ray's excellent suggestion). :duff

mmmh not sure about that head. I think I liked the headplay head better with your figure.
The glasses seemed to fit the headplay head better.

mmmh not sure about that head. I think I liked the headplay head better with your figure.
The glasses seemed to fit the headplay head better.

There were certain things I liked about the headplay sculpt, but in the end, the underscaled size just bothered me every time I looked at it.

Yeah but i think this one is working better for a reloaded neo while the headplay works better for a lobby scene neo IMO.

Got my Sunohc Neo today and WOW!

The headsculpt looks awesome in hand, much better than the headplay sculpt. I am seriously impressed!

Got my Sunohc Neo today and WOW!

The headsculpt looks awesome in hand, much better than the headplay sculpt. I am seriously impressed!

Congrats Rob! I was impressed as well, I had a good idea of what to expect from the sculpt, but you can never fully appreciate a paintjob till it's in-hand, and Sean Ho's work puts it over the top!

Thanks mate! Yeah the paintjob is unreal. Better than hot toys even.

I have the medicom glasses on mine, looks perfect.

i still need a long black coat for my neo
do you guys know where i can find one ? please​

Damn mate, love your pictures. You show off the Kato Neo coat really well!

I wasn't sure about those accessories, but now I'm sold :horror Where can I pick up the table, chair and phone?

Damn mate, love your pictures. You show off the Kato Neo coat really well!

thanks man :) but it's not very hard to show off katos work in good light. his work is so brilliant. Very very very proud in owning some of his beautiful work :)

I wasn't sure about those accessories, but now I'm sold :horror Where can I pick up the table, chair and phone?

haha :D I've managed to get them through ebay.
https://www.ebay.de/itm/CMToys-1-6-...023?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cfb21391f

if you're planing on displaying your figures as a dio, it's a wonderful addition. I for myself haven't regretted in getting them. Looks wonderful together.

Updated my display with the chair and table set from CMToys. The smith and Neo clothing set from them honestly kinda suck, the HS even more so but the chair, table and phone are honestly decent and adds a lot to your display.

Not really happy with lobby Neo pose though so I will change that up soon.

SAM_1070.jpg

Back