Action Figure The Mandalorian- 1:6 Remnant Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like a clean stormtrooper was thrown on a grill for a few seconds and quickly removed, but not in time.

Something just doesn’t look like from the proto pics to final product.

It looks like a clean stormtrooper was thrown on a grill for a few seconds and quickly removed, but not in time.

Something just doesn?t look like from the proto pics to final product.

Haha. How do you like your Remnant Trooper ? "Well done" please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my second one in today. These guys are awesome
6f696d7725e8cf60da4fe473fb660147.jpg

So guys. What?s the verdict on this one? Is the rogue one armor wrong for this figure or did they/some of them actually wear the R1 helmets? And is the weathering good in hand or not? Hard to tell from photos...
It?s just that I?m on the fence with this figure.

So guys. What?s the verdict on this one? Is the rogue one armor wrong for this figure or did they/some of them actually wear the R1 helmets? And is the weathering good in hand or not? Hard to tell from photos...

From what I remember seeing is all the beat up remnant troops (RO armor) wore the ANH Stunt helmets.
Ended up ordering but for future Mimban Troopers.

Got two being delivered in minutes along with AOTC yoda. Waiting by door. Excited to get Troopers any time. These are very intriguing to me, as they symbolize the beginning of what I believe will be a very successful line.

Got two being delivered in minutes along with AOTC yoda. Waiting by door. Excited to get Troopers any time. These are very intriguing to me, as they symbolize the beginning of what I believe will be a very successful line.

My troopers are arriving tomorrow and Yoda on Friday. I'm looking forward to these troopers for the same reason. They're heralding in my Mando collection.

I think they look outstanding, a two pack with differing weathering would of been better but they still look fantastic-really happy with them & good pose ability.
Also a very limited run, can see these goin for silly money soon

Got mine today. I'm certainly not a huge fan of the Rogue One trooper design in general, but I think they will look great as Mandalorian companion pieces.
APC_0240.jpg

Yeah I believe they were all OT style helmets on the remnant troopers, certainly in that main office scene where Mando gets the mission. From what I remember the RO style helmets only appeared when there were crowds of stormtroopers or for some of the piked trophy helmets.

It was clearly a choice - maybe Favreau didn't like that RO redesigned stormie helmet. Even if they needed the RO style armor because it's stuntman friendly.

Maybe HT just went with the RO style out of convenience since they were more recently produced molds.

Yeah I believe they were all OT style helmets on the remnant troopers, certainly in that main office scene where Mando gets the mission. From what I remember the RO style helmets only appeared when there were crowds of stormtroopers or for some of the piked trophy helmets.

It was clearly a choice - maybe Favreau didn't like that RO redesigned stormie helmet.

Maybe HT just went with the RO style out of convenience since they were more recently produced molds.

More good taste displayed by Mr. Favreau. I despise the RO stormtrooper design and I'm not very impressed with the weathering HT came up with for these. Too bad because nicely weathered ANH remnant stormtroopers would go great with the Mandalorian. Passing on these did make it easy to justify a second Mandalorian V1 figure though :yess:

Folks on the RPF believe the Remnant troopers wore the OT helmet made by Anovos, the armor is RO. The helmets on the pikes are the Hasbro Black series helmet.

Several of the clean armor troopers with Moff Gideion are pure RO with plenty of extras from the 501st.

Folks on the RPF believe the Remnant troopers wore the OT helmet made by Anovos, the armor is RO. The helmets on the pikes are the Hasbro Black series helmet.

Several of the clean armor troopers with Moff Gideion are pure RO with plenty of extras from the 501st.

Yeah even those Biker scout helmets are off the shelf kits. I guess the production saved some $$ by going that route.

Interesting about the Hasbro helmets on the pikes, but I guess ILM occasionally used Kenner toys in FX work, so full circle.:lol

It was said that Disney intended to only use RO style helmets and armors in their future movies, but seems it was not the case, as there were a blend of various types, including the ones carried by the 501st who were hired as extras.

Did a Bantha pee on these troopers? Sure looks like it.

The weathering is weird indeed, like a combo of burnt armor and bantha poodoo. Not quite like we seen on screen

These are 100% expensive accessories for Mando. Their whole purpose is to get their asses kicked in poses and make Mando look good while doing it.

Remnant Troopers arrived today along with AotC Yoda. I wasn't overly excited about these guys from images I've seen but they're much nicer in person. I don't really see a lot of yellow with the lighting I have in my office, more of a brown, which is fitting. The weathering is so sporadic you can't really tell it's identical without really scrutinizing them (at least I can't). Overall, very happy to have them as the start of my Mando collection. Please ignore the clutter in the background. I have some cleaning and organizing to do.

IMG_5216.jpg

Back