Action Figure The Mandalorian- 1:6 Remnant Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that you have several it?s kind of a good thing right? That it looks a bit different from the others you have.

Yeah my thoughts exactly!
It?s cool havin a variant/even if it is very slight.
Was wondering if anyone else had got one like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having one with regular weathering and one with the different weathering is an excellent thing in my opinion. you can weather that side yourself or keep it as is. It will be different enough from the regular and look just great with a second trooper next to it, not being identical

Having one with regular weathering and one with the different weathering is an excellent thing in my opinion. you can weather that side yourself or keep it as is. It will be different enough from the regular and look just great with a second trooper next to it, not being identical

Exactly, I feel I lucked out getting one like this!
No way I?d try to weather it myself-it looks great as is & although subtle its slightly varied enough to stand out.

Selling off my ?variant? remnant stormtrooper helmet.
If anyone?s interested, dm me
6f4dfcf5f7ee360a26595915357fc149.jpg

For anyone still looking for these Toys Wonderland has them in stock and on sale for 1680HKD/216USD/162GBP and you can also use reward points on top of that.

For anyone still looking for these Toys Wonderland has them in stock and on sale for 1680HKD/216USD/162GBP and you can also use reward points on top of that.

Tempting. But I read they are declaring the full price of an item on the package so that makes it not so tempting anymore while counting with vat and import duties :D

Tempting. But I read they are declaring the full price of an item on the package so that makes it not so tempting anymore while counting with vat and import duties :D

Where did you read that? I got my Mando v1 a couple of months ago and it was fine. Guess I?ll find out when my Solo Maul arrive s.

Where did you read that? I got my Mando v1 a couple of months ago and it was fine. Guess I?ll find out when my Solo Maul arrive s.

On their website. Although it may be just an "official" statement and reality is something different.

Will Toys Wonderland under-declare the total value of my order upon request?
No. By law we are required to declare the actual value of the products purchased on all customs paperwork.

On their website. Although it may be just an "official" statement and reality is something different.

Will Toys Wonderland under-declare the total value of my order upon request?
No. By law we are required to declare the actual value of the products purchased on all customs paperwork.

They've always had that on there I'm sure.

Back