Action Figure The Mandalorian- 1:6 Remnant Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. That's what I hate. 30 minutes makes it feel like a Sunday morning cartoon to me. And knowing Filoni's experience, well I'll leave it at that.

50 min or an hour would be great. I'd also watch 1,5hrs, but an hour would give more satisfaction and perhaps more story and character development.

I know it costs a lot per minute. But still, just a bit more per episode would make it more satisfying to me.

People have talked a lot about budget for this show. I understand they?re a business focused on profit, but it?s not as if Disney doesn?t have the funds for longer episodes. :dunno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People have talked a lot about budget for this show. I understand they?re a business focused on profit, but it?s not as if Disney doesn?t have the funds for longer episodes. :dunno

They likely had a lot to prove to Disney, making the first live action Star Wars show, especially with the middling success of their latest movies set in the Star Wars universe. Watching the documentary series, they also invested a lot of their money into tech to make the show. Now that they have the tech and have proven the show to be a success there’s a good chance we’ll see some changes for season 2. Though there’s also the possibility that they won’t want to mess with success.

They likely had a lot to prove to Disney, making the first live action Star Wars show, especially with the middling success of their latest movies set in the Star Wars universe. Watching the documentary series, they also invested a lot of their money into tech to make the show. Now that they have the tech and have proven the show to be a success there’s a good chance we’ll see some changes for season 2. Though there’s also the possibility that they won’t want to mess with success.

Yep, however on the other hand Disney always pride themselves for listening to fans, and as far as what I've seen the run time was one of the biggest "realistic" complaints.

In any case I guess we won't see until later in the year.

Fingers crossed on my side for 15-20 minutes more per episode though. :pray::pray::pray:

Yep, however on the other hand Disney always pride themselves for listening to fans, and as far as what I've seen the run time was one of the biggest "realistic" complaints.

Ha, listening to fans. The sequel trilogy disproves that.

I’m going to cross my fingers that the run time remains the same. Sometimes less is more.

:nana:

Not that i'm an authority on this, but word from 1/6th collectors in HK say this guy has a relatively short production run due to low pre-order numbers. Very few places besides sideshow still have it in stock. If anyone was waiting to order this, the time is near.

Ha, listening to fans. The sequel trilogy disproves that.

I?m going to cross my fingers that the run time remains the same. Sometimes less is more.

:nana:

Outside of my own greed for more, dunno that making each episode longer would make BETTER. To me it was pretty clear Filoni and Favreau went in with a deliberate make-this-like-Western serial plan.

IMO messing with something that works is most often fatal. I'd rather be left wanting more than checking my watch waiting for something to finish. I can't be the only one looking forward to Season 2/trailer, but with the worried thought - But what if it sux? :panic:

Meanwhile budget constraints have me passing on this fig:crying. Which is too bad 'coz it's kind of ominous when these grungy Stormtroopers line up around the Client. But I'd need more than one$$$$$$

(I did get some Rogue One Hasbro 12 inch tho *cheap*. I needed the heads:frank:cool:)

stormtroopers_sand.jpg

I'm gonna order 2 of these to go with the mandalorian. Never been a star wars fan but this series might be my entry to the line

I think the head is different from the previous released Trooper sculpt is it not..because for some reason in the pics I’ve seen online..this trooper looks like a brand new design besides the dirt and weathering :dunno

Thanks for the 'heads up' on the sold-out status; I preordered one via Sideshow. I dunno, but I really love the deco on it. Same way I love the Hasbro 3.75" version than came out this year (or was that last?). I guess I am glad that my attention to detail is not as eagle eyed as some. Ignorance is truly bliss for me.

Jumped on this before it sells out. I like the weather “remnant” look and being a big fan of the show, will go nicely with the rest of the mando collection.

Back