The Mad Hatter RAH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though it's Medicom, I'm so glad I ordered this after seeing the film. Even though it would have been far preferable to have a HT one - I have all the MediDepps, so he'll fit in well with them.

HT would have been much better, and they probably would have made more than just the Hatter. The character designs were beautiful across the film.

Does anyone know when these are supposed to ship? I also ordered one, and am curious when in March we can expect them.

Mine just shipped - should have it tomorrow.

And I agree HT's would have been better - I'd love to have a final battle Alice too.

Mine just shipped - should have it tomorrow.

And I agree HT's would have been better - I'd love to have a final battle Alice too.

:lecture

Thats what I'm waiting for!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Think it will ever happen?

Also, would you please post pics when you get him?

Last edited:
Good to know that he's shipping, do show us pics when you get it!
Still no news from my local retailers yet, hopefully I can get him soon as well.

I got him, too tired to take pics right now. The costume is truly excellent with lots of different types of cloth, patterns, etc.

But I really don't see even a little bit of Depp in the head. Sure he's got make-up, but we know they go to the trouble to get likeness rights (don't they?) and for it not to look like him really brings the piece down.

I got him, too tired to take pics right now. The costume is truly excellent with lots of different types of cloth, patterns, etc.

But I really don't see even a little bit of Depp in the head. Sure he's got make-up, but we know they go to the trouble to get likeness rights (don't they?) and for it not to look like him really brings the piece down.

Looking forward to the pics once you have time Dave!

I received mine today. I'm somewhat conflicted about it. On one hand, I think it is a great representation of The Mad Hatter. However, on the other hand, it lacks as being a great representation of Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter. The costume detail is outstanding, but the lack of seeing Johnny Depp in the sculpt is bothering me a bit...

I received mine today. I'm somewhat conflicted about it. On one hand, I think it is a great representation of The Mad Hatter. However, on the other hand, it lacks as being a great representation of Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter. The costume detail is outstanding, but the lack of seeing Johnny Depp in the sculpt is bothering me a bit...

PICS please!

from the promo pics I've seen it looks like him to me. Curious to see in hand pics.

To be fair, th epictures of Johnny Depp as the MH look like Elijah Wood as the Mad Hatter so it may not be too far off.

I got my Mad Hatter yesterday. I haven't seen the movie yet so I'm not sure how accurate he is but I think he's a neat figure. A very vibrant addition to the John Depp collection.

I wish he came with a tea cup or something to hold but other than that I'm pretty happy with the purchase especially since I found him for a more reasonable price than the norm.

Pics:

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

My Depp's together:

Picture006.jpg

^^^
Great Depp Collection!

Thanks for posting the pics! :)

I got my Mad Hatter yesterday. I haven't seen the movie yet so I'm not sure how accurate he is but I think he's a neat figure. A very vibrant addition to the John Depp collection.

I wish he came with a tea cup or something to hold but other than that I'm pretty happy with the purchase especially since I found him for a more reasonable price than the norm.

Really?!

He doesn't come with anything to hold on to?

I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to find a 1/6 tea cup to go with it, but don't know if it would work with the hands...

^^^
Great Depp Collection!

Thanks for posting the pics! :)

Really?!

He doesn't come with anything to hold on to?

I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to find a 1/6 tea cup to go with it, but don't know if it would work with the hands...

Yep, nothing.

He comes with interchangeable hands that look like they're intended to hold a tea cup but they don't include one.

Back