The Mad Hatter RAH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I decide to order this, I'll get it for as cheap as I can get it, but I'll wait till it's released.

This is up at BBTS for 170 + shipping for any interested. Actually hope other charcters are made, like the White Queen.

I think that this figure is going to be another one off for Medicom. Just like there was no Charlie for their Wonka or Miss Lovett for their Sweeney. There will be no double "Depp"ing. :rolleyes:

I'm still awaiting any more pictures of their Ichabod. :(

Alice in Wonderland by Medicom Toy: RAH Mad Hatter

As seen on TOYSREVIL

''Regrettably, I've not kept up tp date with Medicom Toy news-releases for a good while now (a conscious decision to refocus my attention, unforch) and have no doubt missed out on a whole chunka cool-toy-news, like this Real Action Heroes: MAD HATTER in 1/6th-scale (unveiled in October 2009) featuring the likeness of Johnny Depp in the upcoming live-action "Alice In Wonderland" feature film by Tim Burton [tagged].

With a March 2010-release and priced at 19,740 YEN (US$224 / Reservation price via Blister @ 15,790 YEN / US$179) ~ I wonder if any of the other characters will get the 1/6th-treatment?''

4168927407_1b44ddd440_o.jpg

Re: Alice in Wonderland by Medicom Toy: RAH Mad Hatter

oooppppssss sorry :D

Re: Alice in Wonderland by Medicom Toy: RAH Mad Hatter

I hear Sideshow acquired the Star Wars license... should I post a thread about it? :lol

I had broke down and ordered this but I'm going to cancel. With everything that I have coming in this month and next, it's something I really don't need at that price. I was hoping HT would get the license for Alice, but it doesn't look like it. Maybe I can pick it up on the cheap later.

Good luck to anyone who's on the waitlist! Johnny went bub-bye. :(

Last edited:
I had broke down and ordered this but I'm going to cancel. With everything that I have coming in this month and next, it's something I really don't need at that price. I was hoping HT would get the license for Alice, but it doesn't look like it. Maybe I can pick it up on the cheap later.

Good luck to anyone who's on the waitlist! Johnny went bub-bye. :(

I waited on Johnny as Sweeney Todd to get for a cheaper price and it worked out. I used my SDCC gift card to get him at a steal during last year's Spooktacular Event.

I really need to see Alice before I make any plans to get him. And I'm STILL waiting for any more pictures of Depp as Ichabod Crane.

Last edited:
When I first heard about this figure I had a strong urge to get it because I am such a big fan of the Burton/Depp/Elfman team, but the more I think about it the more I feel the need to wait until I can find it cheap.

Maybe I can find a used one in a few years.

I have a huge list of figures I need to buy before this one!

Gotta say, still think that its a fairly horrid design when see out of context. In the film it seems to work, but just seeing the figures is stomach turning :lol

I ordered it, but hope medicom makes more than just the Mad Hatter (or the license just goes to Hot Toys). I'd love to see Crispin's Knave of Hearts and the Red Queen's Card Army Soldiers as seen in the picture below. The red queen, alice with battle armor accessories, and the white queen would be cool too.

Alice_in_Wonderland_96.jpg

Alice_in_Wonderland_97.jpg

Gee, $200 for this... thing, or $160 for Hot Toys' Mech Suit Tony Stark?

Hmm.........

Let me get back to you guys. This is such a tough decision...

Back