The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture

Never use YouTube as your go-to for a graphics comparison. The frame-rate of their videos are also capped at 30 fps.

Finished this and Left Behind at the weekend... simply stunning. I hope they're working on a follow up at ND, would kill to see what happens next.

Time for a New Game + start over me thinks :)

Finished this and Left Behind at the weekend... simply stunning. I hope they're working on a follow up at ND, would kill to see what happens next.

Time for a New Game + start over me thinks :)

A sequel will happen, don't you worry about that. Glad you loved it.

I ended up playing through the campaign and left behind again over the last last few weeknights for fun. I played on Normal and OMG was it easy and full of supplies. :lol

Normal is a joke compared to Survivor and Grounded :lol

I'm still slowly playing my first run of Survivor here and there. I'm still on my way to the Capital building.

I recently finished Survivor and am contemplating trying Grounded....I may hold off until I get a PS4 just so I have something to look forward to.....:panic:

Messed with photo mode a little on the weekend.

lBA7qAI.jpg

3MFrrfY.jpg

I would buy those in a heart beat. Going through on Survivor Mode after beating Hard is making me question why I didn't buy this a year ago

Who needs ThreeZero? Sideshow already showed they can handle it after Drake. Plus, they now have a working relationship with Naughty Dog.

I was going to keep up the charade, but I feel like it would come off sarcastic (naturally), and then it would just make me seem mean. I agree, wholeheartedly that 3Zero would be the better fit.:lol That being said, it's going to be hard to top some of those recent customs.

Back