The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed the customs out there are fantastic, but I'm holding out hope that someone gives us Joel and Ellie at a price I can live with...I just can't drop that much in one sitting. :(

This is why I sold my Joel custom. It was nice and all, but I'd appreciate a high end figure that's made by a company for a reasonable cost.

Looking at SS recent quality, I'd prefer threeZero handled it tbh
Especially since one of those recent SS figures is none other than Naughty Dog's Nathan Drake. They did well on the PF, but the 1/6 figure was a disappointment.

Okay, no PAKs please. :lol

I dig PAKS, but they're way too pricey and I try to stick to 1/6 dollies now. PAKS getting bigger is something I could never get behind.

I don't care who makes it but I want my Joel and Ellie 1/6 figures already! Grrr!

11962-550x-header.jpg

chris-redfield-paa.jpg
sheva-paa-320-640-240-480.jpg

Last edited:
This is why I sold my Joel custom. It was nice and all, but I'd appreciate a high end figure that's made by a company for a reasonable cost.

and when Sideshows suddenly decides to do 1, you end up crying about it's likeness and starts looking back at custom heads.

and when Sideshows suddenly decides to do 1, you end up crying about it's likeness and starts looking back at custom heads.
Then when Pliss does not cry, you rage for no reason and start trying to troll terribly. :lecture

Ok, playing a lot of Mp, trying to get a 85 population or higher after 12 weeks, and having to average 85 or more of the blue parts (picks ups) or whatnot is a challenge...so many randoms want to run and gun.......and they constantly fail.....so many terrible players playing the game...makes challenges seriously hard

Finished my 3rd or so playthrough on the ps4 version. Great game, but done on the campaign for a long time. Gonna give the DLC another go - only my 2nd playthrough

I had "That's All I Got" and "It Was All Just Lying There" both pop in game, but I noticed after beating the game that neither actually is considered completed in the Tags menu. Bah.

That's some skills right there. TLOU multiplayer is one of the hardest I've ever played.

Back