The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldblum%2Bbaboon.jpeg

i dont think this beats my best game of 18 downs and 17 executions but really close to break it

and the bad part of it is that i've actually lost :S

B6WkAZmCEAA5adP.jpg

Remastered's got some Trophy bugs (It Was All Just Lying There refusing to pop, I Want To Talk About It being finicky), but whatever.

I just love this game so much. I've said it before, but had to say it again. I feel like I'm doing it a disservice if I don't say it frequently.

I think I'm on my 11-12th playthrough, and I still love it.

That's all for now.

Almost done with Survivor, on Joel's last part of Lakeside Resort. That David bossfight was so much more tense without Listening Mode. I almost did it one take...then David turned his head as Ellie was about to stab him. All my rage. I didn't even know he could do that. He just turned his head around, not even turned full around.

:thud:

Almost done with Survivor, on Joel's last part of Lakeside Resort. That David bossfight was so much more tense without Listening Mode. I almost did it one take...then David turned his head as Ellie was about to stab him. All my rage. I didn't even know he could do that. He just turned his head around, not even turned full around.

:thud:

Any tricky segments that you could point out? I skipped Survivor mode and went straight to Grounded, I'm at the part where you meet Henry, so far it's no big deal apart from not having a HUD. However, that was a month ago and I haven't continued since.

Before Henry, probably the two infected encounters in that building, the High School, the Stalkers and Bloater (on Hard I had a glitch where one knew Joel's position after I got the keycard before going for the generator, it ran while being weird and couldn't be killed - Joel missed EVERY time. Doesn't happen on Survior, but on Hard, the stalkers wouldn't spawn until I activated the generator while on Survivor, they were still there) and maybe that avoiding the Hunter's tank before Henry.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Some advice though Ryan. If you hold out your gun and move with it, you're at your quietest, and you don't move that slow compared to minimally brushing the analog stick. This seems to only apply to Joel though, because for Ellie, it didn't seem to work. I've had some glitches so...maybe it's just me but I can confirm the gun thing works for everyone. And bricks as stated are great on everything, though if you don't hit a third time on an enemy, you can actually grab them and retain the brick. I heard restarting in a few areas seems to work in your favor with AI patterns (like David's third stage, he always goes into the kitchen) or enemy placement, since I think I died when the bloater was a few infected away from coming with Ellie, but some of them were gone after I reloaded when the Bloater came. I don't really know many other exploits though

Before Henry, probably the two infected encounters in that building, the High School, the Stalkers and Bloater (on Hard I had a glitch where one knew Joel's position after I got the keycard before going for the generator, it ran while being weird and couldn't be killed - Joel missed EVERY time. Doesn't happen on Survior, but on Hard, the stalkers wouldn't spawn until I activated the generator while on Survivor, they were still there) and maybe that avoiding the Hunter's tank before Henry.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Some advice though Ryan. If you hold out your gun and move with it, you're at your quietest, and you don't move that slow compared to minimally brushing the analog stick. This seems to only apply to Joel though, because for Ellie, it didn't seem to work. I've had some glitches so...maybe it's just me but I can confirm the gun thing works for everyone. And bricks as stated are great on everything, though if you don't hit a third time on an enemy, you can actually grab them and retain the brick. I heard restarting in a few areas seems to work in your favor with AI patterns (like David's third stage, he always goes into the kitchen) or enemy placement, since I think I died when the bloater was a few infected away from coming with Ellie, but some of them were gone after I reloaded when the Bloater came. I don't really know many other exploits though

Awesome! I'll keep those in mind. Might as well finish up where I left off a month ago.

fc4.png

no problem

how are you handling Grounded though? I've seen some complaints on YouTube with people not managing their ammo well :lol

no problem

how are you handling Grounded though? I've seen some complaints on YouTube with people not managing their ammo well :lol

I don't want to sound cocky, but so far nothing beyond 2-3 retries so far. I never considered TLOU survival horror as some would claim as checkpoints nullifies any real tension or danger. I have no idea how Survivor Mode is but my advice for Grounded is to not take damage as the is no HUD nor supplies, the only hits I took are when I absolutely can afford it.

So yeah, it's all about managing health and ammo and you'll be fine, nothing a Resident Evil veteran couldn't do.

...so if you were like me and killed everything in site in 1 2 and part of CV but had a health item at least, you're not gonna last too well. Ok.

:thud: :lol

I Uploaded a Video of my gameplay "Multiplayer" for the first time as a Direct upload from the PS4

Started the game Really Horribly

Back