The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

Hmmm, I can't remember where I left off but the lack of checkpoints sounds concerning so I may not go back right now. Good thing I have Wolfenstein to keep me busy until the PS4 version comes out.

There is checkpoints, but all the convenient checkpoints are gone. A lot of the time, you need to restart entire sections.

My concern is that this mode will turn me into this guy:
View attachment 111532

It most definitely will.

Well looks like I'm a PS4 guy now since I just got one free with a new TV order.
Have put in my order for the remastered Last of Us so I'll finally see what the fuss is about with this game.

horror :horror
w.png

Well looks like I'm a PS4 guy now since I just got one free with a new TV order.
Have put in my order for the remastered Last of Us so I'll finally see what the fuss is about with this game.

Congrats on the system and enjoy the bad ass game...it really is as good as people have previously said.

Interesting, it does seem like I am Legend with Ellen Page

looking forward to the gameplay.

Interesting, it does seem like I am Legend with Ellen Page

looking forward to the gameplay.

Lmao this game has been out for over a year and it's better than I am legend.

I thought she was cute years ago, but she's looking too long in the tooth to play the characters that she does anymore.

It's kind of creepy for her to still be playing those characters.

Page is WAY too old to play Ellie. I hope the movie doesn't get made since it could potentially tarnish the game. Remember the Uncharted movie which supposed to star Mark Wahlberg? The only thing good can be said about that is how much fan support there was for Nathan Fillion to star instead. :lol

I love the fact that Page talked **** about her likeness being ripped off, and that she's in Beyond: Two Souls... and that game took a massive **** :rotfl

I love the fact that Page talked **** about her likeness being ripped off, and that she's in Beyond: Two Souls... and that game took a massive **** :rotfl

She's no Kurt Russell or Nathan Fillion, two great actors who clearly inspired some great game characters, and she pretty much shot herself in the foot with that statement.

Speaking of, how do you rate Beyond Two Souls, Pliss? It kinda went off radar and none of my friends are urging me to buy it. Strange.

Ellen Page could play the new older Ellie from the concept art. :idea :lol

And for the record, Ashley Johnson is way cooler than Ellen Page! :lecture

She's no Kurt Russell or Nathan Fillion, two great actors who clearly inspired some great game characters, and she pretty much shot herself in the foot with that statement.

Speaking of, how do you rate Beyond Two Souls, Pliss? It kinda went off radar and none of my friends are urging me to buy it. Strange.

Maybe a 5/10. It was a tremendous let down, and the mixed up timeline of playing the game not in order was annoying. No replay value whatsoever. Heavy Rain was a million times better.

Maybe a 5/10. It was a tremendous let down, and the mixed up timeline of playing the game not in order was annoying. No replay value whatsoever. Heavy Rain was a million times better.

Wow. Just wow. No wonder it just disappeared as if it was a 10 year old game. I guess I'll just borrow or rent it someday.

Wow. Just wow. No wonder it just disappeared as if it was a 10 year old game. I guess I'll just borrow or rent it someday.

Unlike Heavy Rain, no choice you make in Beyond (aside from the final chapter) effects the ending to the game whatsoever. You can't kill off any of the characters until the end either. In Heavy Rain, you can pretty much kill off the entire cast by the end. Beyond was an interesting idea, but too over the top and bloated for most people's tastes.

Back