The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

The complete dead zone of merch for this game is shocking. I would of thought we would of seen something by now in the toy department...

Our only hope now are either Sideshow or Threezero in the 1/6 department. HT and EB are too busy jerking off Marvel and the NBA.

Our only hope now are either Sideshow or Threezero in the 1/6 department. HT and EB are too busy jerking off Marvel and the NBA.

Yea no chance Hot Toys would ever touch this line. They'll be too busy pumping out Ninja Turtles and Guardians of the Galaxy figures over the next year.

Please Sideshow, your Nathan Drake PF was amazing... we want Joel and Ellie now!!!

Just finished Left behind on grounded.. the last part was a real pain :lol

was hoping for actual gameplay but the trailer was excellent. Already preordered and cool to get confirmation on a date

Troy Baker just confirmed that this will be in 60fps! :yess:

Speaking of Naughty Dog, the co-founder, Jason Rubin has joined team Oculus.

No problem whatsoever with paying $60 again.

Day one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would totally get this but the graphical improvement doesn't seem that much better to warrant a repurchase.
That's my issue with remasters: since I own all the games already. For newbies it's perfection though

Crap. Guess I gotta get rid of my ps3 version soon. Although, I still think the graphics on the ps3 version look amazing! Dunno how much of an improvment the ps4 version can offer. This game is one of the best games I've ever played and if this will be the best version of it, then I gotta upgrade.

They're doing a few things on the actual graphics side--higher resolution textures, some model improvements and they're using the character models from the cinematics in the gameplay (usually the gameplay models are much lower detail). The biggest improvement is going from 720p to 1080p resolution and constant 60fps.

Back