The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

Maybe a 5/10. It was a tremendous let down, and the mixed up timeline of playing the game not in order was annoying. No replay value whatsoever. Heavy Rain was a million times better.
That's on Cage...I wonder if hiring legit actors caused him to not film all the different varitions that happened in Heavy Rain? If so, go back to no name actors and do it Heavy Rain proud.

I enjoyed the game more than a 5 _ i'd say 7 but have no interest in replaying it

Maybe a 5/10. It was a tremendous let down, and the mixed up timeline of playing the game not in order was annoying. No replay value whatsoever. Heavy Rain was a million times better.

Funny you mention Heavy Rain...I bought it years ago and never finished it. Been recently been giving serious consideration to throwing it in again and starting from the beginning...in between runs thru TLOU. :lol

Funny you mention Heavy Rain...I bought it years ago and never finished it. Been recently been giving serious consideration to throwing it in again and starting from the beginning...in between runs thru TLOU. :lol

I got about 40 hours out of the game, getting all the endings. Truly one of the gaming marvels over the last decade.

And for the record, Ashley Johnson is way cooler than Ellen Page! :lecture

Truth. She seems fun as hell to hang out with from watching Grounded. Although she'd never want to hang out with me, since I'd just pester her about TLOU (and a little Growing Pains and Avengers for variety) the entire time. :lol

I got about 40 hours out of the game, getting all the endings. Truly one of the gaming marvels over the last decade.

I forget - is Heavy Rain made by the same people who made Indigo Prophecy? I'm not usually a big fan of those styles of games, but I loved IP.

I forget - is Heavy Rain made by the same people who made Indigo Prophecy? I'm not usually a big fan of those styles of games, but I loved IP.

The very same company, Quantic Dream did IP, HR and B2S.

I might pick up HR one of these days - that looked good to me. I have less than zero interest in B2S.

I couldn't stop playing HR, there is a good dozen different endings. And the amount of on the fly choices is pretty fun, so many little instances that can change the entire course of the game.

a Rumor is saying the TLOU Remastered is releasing next week .. imo it's a false one .. most likely in August .

i really hope i'm wrong though cuz i would love to re-play this

I need this to happen soon as an excuse to get a PS4 since my PS3 broke and I am too lazy to fix it. :)

a Rumor is saying the TLOU Remastered is releasing next week .. imo it's a false one .. most likely in August .

i really hope i'm wrong though cuz i would love to re-play this

I think the rumor from before is likely, June 20th
They'll show it at E3 next week and then we'll know for sure.

2014-06-0322_22_38-tw11j6c.png

So, I don't see a release date in that pic. Am I missing it? What is the release date?

Nope. They will announce an Official release date soon. ( At E3, according some sources )

June was set by some online stores, but never was confirmed by Sony or ND, they just said Summer 2014

Last edited:

Nope. They will announce an Official release date soon. ( At E3, according some sources )

June was set by some online stores, but never was confirmed by Sony or ND, they just said Summer 2014

Ok thanks; ya know, this thing could be out in June.........

Back