The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

I don't have any kids either. But the game did such a phenomenal job of creating an attachment to Ellie that even people like us can feel that "fatherly" emotion when it comes to understanding Joel's end game decisions.
:exactly::goodpost: so very true.

Usually I let two of the doctors live at the end. However, my last play-through, I shot them multiple times. **** them! :lecture :lol
:lol I didn't even know you could kill more than one. I was trying to avoid killing them but seems like it had to be done
HQR was fine, just not that memorable and too short.

With any DLC, I go in with very low expectations, so anything above that is a nice surprise.
I don't normally buy DLC's, so I guess it was good by my own standards :lol I'm not a hardcore gamer persay but I do play a lot...just not online or DLC stuff
Cool video, it's nice to rewatch some of those scenes. Tho IMO they missed one of the best ones : the beginning. That scene can still make me tear up.
:exactly: totally agree. I was on the edge of my seat and already blown away just by those first few minutes.
Does anybody know the names of the song when you first start game and it's loading and the spores are fluttering around the screen? Can't find it on the OST.
didn't even know there was an OST to get :panic:
I need to grab the OST.

The music playing when you see the giraffes is one of the most calming things I've ever heard.
yep will now go a huntin' for the OST and agree about the giraffe moment.

I'm glad GTA V got snuffed by a large number by TLOU, V doesn't even belong in the same dimension as TLOU.

TLOU on PS Vita via PSnow. My Vita is ready! :yess:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONodIKe6Zag"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONodIKe6Zag[/ame]

This has the potential to change the video game landscape. I was very dubious as to how the execution of this would work, but it looks very promising.

seriously…i was shocked that vga gave it to gta v…if u play them both its clear there that despite how great gta v is…and it is…tlou is THE complete package of video gaming

Well deserved. The last of us is without a doubt the best game I played in 2013. Hands down.

First look at "Left Behind" DLC.

Almost makes me think this takes place after the ending by the way they talk. But this was said to be a prequel.

Last edited:

In terms of scope and detail... GTAV had me much more impressed than TLOU. Obviously this is just how it is when you compare linear to sandbox. But Rockstar did a absolutely amazing job in detailing of V's world. No game world is as considered and realistic as this rendition of San Andreas.

Really is touch and go with how people feel about it. Personally, it had the shortest shelf life of any GTA I've ever played. Got bored with it very quickly and I didn't like any of the characters besides Trevor. Wasn't impressed with the map either, just felt like another dead GTA world to me.

She's definitely Marlene's daughter IMO. She even has a pretty similar face to Marlene's character model too, almost like she's a younger version of her.

I'm guessing it takes place during the story that she tells about herself and Riley.

Back