The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

No probs. It wasn't hard to do, used a rounded file and had pre marked it all out to American sizes scaled down. Searching "Bricks" on Wiki was a fun thing to do :/ lol. Few things I would probably do differently if I went again, like making the timber backing/stand first, rather than adding it to the dio near the end etc. All lessons for the next project :) It is such a cheap way to go about making things like this as well. I think all up it has cost me maybe $30.

That really is incredible. I look at what you did and no way would I guess that only cost you $30. Well done mate.

SUCCESS!!
Beat the game on Survivor! :yess:
Some tough sections that pissed me off and I had to redo many times, but made it.
Mostly with Ellie in Winter.

Such a great game. Played the game 3 times and I just love it everytime.

SUCCESS!!
Beat the game on Survivor! :yess:
Some tough sections that pissed me off and I had to redo many times, but made it.
Mostly with Ellie in Winter.

Such a great game. Played the game 3 times and I just love it everytime.

Congrats!! After I beat it on Survivor, I beat it on Survivor +. That makes it a little more tolerable.

Bare bones Survivor is a pain, I got so spoiled with NG+.

I was going to watch Grounded last night, expecting it to be the typical ~30 minute documentary. When I saw it was 90 minutes, I was pleasantly surprised. Unfortunately, that meant I couldn't watch it last night, but I'm just glad to have a beefy documentary to watch.

Nice! :rock

I think I'm on chapter nine on Survivor+. Once that's done I'll probably go back to Normal+ and get all the collectibles.

Nice!
I got all the collectibles on a normal+ run too.
Then even chapter selected a few things I missed. For example, I missed the first Ellie joke because I didn't wait around long enough and then couldn't back track. So just replayed that chapter and got the trophy.
Same for a couple conversations.

survivor + is now done as well!

Now, I am not a huge multiplayer person. So I don't know if I even want to spend the time doing it, just for platinum.
OR what's involved and the time commitment to pull it off.
So I'm not sure.

Online isn't THAT bad, the worst part is getting stuck on a **** team and if you quit out it hurts your group. It's best to play "no parties" so the team matching is more even keel.

Online isn't THAT bad, the worst part is getting stuck on a **** team and if you quit out it hurts your group. It's best to play "no parties" so the team matching is more even keel.

Yeah, I found that out about the "no parties." I kept getting stuck on a **** team against a group that has been playing it for months. Online is not my favorite though and is more frustrating than anything.

Yeah, I found that out about the "no parties." I kept getting stuck on a **** team against a group that has been playing it for months. Online is not my favorite though and is more frustrating than anything.

I know how frustrating it can be, broke a controller over it. You got these *** holes that have no life and are level 300+.

"No Parties" seems like something that should be implemented in ever MP game. Though it seems like it could be easily circumvented.

So how long does it take to update trophies on playstation.com? I finished Survivor+ last night so I just signed on to see what trophies are left to complete but none of them from last night are showing up yet?

So how long does it take to update trophies on playstation.com? I finished Survivor+ last night so I just signed on to see what trophies are left to complete but none of them from last night are showing up yet?

You have to sync your trophies to upload them to the server. It's kind of a weird system, but if you're on your console and you go to look at your trophies it will sync them for you.

You have to sync your trophies to upload them to the server. It's kind of a weird system, but if you're on your console and you go to look at your trophies it will sync them for you.

Yeah I figured it out when I got home thanks for the info. I was used to the XBox Live auto update since this is the first time for me whoring trophies on the PS3. :lol

Nice!
I got all the collectibles on a normal+ run too...

I had three campaign collectibles left (shiv doors, manuals, optional conversations) so I decided to blitz through the game for a fourth time on easy mode. What a difference from Survivor mode with regards to supplies, I was constantly overstocked. :lol

...Now, I am not a huge multiplayer person. So I don't know if I even want to spend the time doing it, just for platinum.
OR what's involved and the time commitment to pull it off.
So I'm not sure.

Same with me. I haven't even tried MP yet but I may give it a go. Problem is at this point starting out raw it may be pretty frustrating playing against established groups.

Just finished this game with the few holiday days I had left at work and man was it amazing. Not too fond of the ending but woo best game I've played in long time...now c'mon SS give us licensed Joel and Ellie figures so I don't have to shell out $500 on Iminime's figures :lol

Last edited:

Just finished this game with the few holiday days I had left at work and man was it amazing. Not too done of the ending but woo best game I've played in long time...now c'mon SS give us licensed Joel and Ellie figures so I don't have to shell out $500 on Iminime's figures :lol

I have four girls and that ending rocked me a bit. People complain about the ending, but since I'm a father of all girls i got every bit of it.

I have four girls and that ending rocked me a bit. People complain about the ending, but since I'm a father of all girls i got every bit of it.

I guess I should say final cinematic as the final level and especially the whole David sequence was very emotional for me. I may not have kids (yet) but I have a little sister so I definitely felt it. Maybe not to the same degree as you being a father and all but some of those moments made me really think/feel

I guess I should say final cinematic as the final level and especially the whole David sequence was very emotional for me. I may not have kids (yet) but I have a little sister so I definitely felt it. Maybe not to the same degree as you being a father and all but some of those moments made me really think/feel

I say this with all movies, books, and games. If you feel it, mission accomplished.

Back