The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

I didn't see that I didn't see it, I understand how you can though. But when you really look at Ellie for what she is, Page isn't there at all.

Before the changes it was hard to miss the similarity, even with the changes she looks similar, though I think she's different enough to be legal. Her voice would be similar, but Ashley Johnson sounds younger, probably why her voice works for a young girl.

...I loved Ashley Johnson as Ellie though, especially when she swears.

...Johnson's interviews for TLOU were very genuine and she really seems like a cool chick. She was perfect as Ellie.

:lecture :exactly: :goodpost: :rock

I don't get why people think Ellie looks or sounds like Page.

Before the changes it was hard to miss the similarity...

For me it's because she originally looked so much like Page I now have that connection in my head. Even with the changes, there are enough similarities.

Last edited:

Before the changes it was hard to miss the similarity, even with the changes she looks similar, though I think she's different enough to be legal. Her voice would be similar, but Ashley Johnson sounds younger, probably why her voice works for a young girl.

Oh I am not agreeing with any legality concerns. I just think that it is remarkably similar and I was quite shocked when I read the credits.

Anyhow, this is a remarkable game and I hope a sequel is in the works.

She bellyached over likeness that was LONG since changed. She has Page's outline sure, I can understand why people misinterpret her as Page. But she has a completely different face, hair color, eye color, voice, different personality. It's not like Page is one of a kind either, plenty of women look like each other.
:exactly: Really awful. I think some people tried defending her though which was stupid. Also didn`t she mention their name similarities?

I resumed my 2nd survivor mode and god damn I forgot how hard it was, for some reason I left in on the final sewer part, with just 2 shotgun shells, 1 molotov and like 1/8th of the life bar.

I don't know how the **** I made it out of there alive. :lol

tumblr_mxz86edTBn1r1r0wfo1_r1_500.gif

So I know I'm late to the party on this, but... LOU is one of the best games I've ever played.

I'm torn between wanting the end to sink in a bit more, and wanting to tear right into NG+.

I've also got to look into getting some PSN points (or whatever they're called) to buy the DLC. My PS3 experience was literally, "Spend five minutes to set up and make an account, and immediately start on LOU." So I need to look into the store, etc.

One thing I always try to do is keep the Game Informers that have a "Last Words" article about a game I want to play. Then I never do.

Does anyone know where to find this article? I didn't see it on their site.

Also, what the hell, Troy Baker?

You don't get to have an awesome voice, be the main character of multiple amazing games, and be good looking, as well. You *******.

Beginning my new game plus playthrough tonight.
So it's the second time I will be playing.

Can someone tell me.
Do the trophies carry over at all?
Such as the jokes, conversations?
Or does this treat all that as a new game, and only when I finish this round, I can go back to chapter select.

Or does it carry over?

Once you get a trophy, you got it forever.

Yea but I mean, I never got all the jokes or conversations first time around. Is she gonna say all 6 or 7 jokes again, I have to get them all in this new game plus? Or just the ones I missed from the original play through?
The ones I did get, are they considered done now?
And I just have to find what I missed?

ah, sorry late to the game. Just saw them posted on Facebook today.

Seem VERY limited though

The full figure of Joel that Kai offered was a one of a kind, but he offered the sculpt for people to bash their own.

Yea but I mean, I never got all the jokes or conversations first time around. Is she gonna say all 6 or 7 jokes again, I have to get them all in this new game plus? Or just the ones I missed from the original play through?

Oh I see what you mean. If it's a whole new difficulty, you'd have to acquire the jokes again from scratch. Might be the same for Firefly pendants too.

I'm not sure if I got credit for them on the first playthrough or not but on my plus playthrough all the collectibles were there again so I picked them up because I can't remember what I missed. However, the tools were not in the toolbox since I had already picked them up the first time.

PS. I just got to Pittsburgh on my Survivor Plus playthrough and this game is just as good the third time around as it was the first two. :rock

Back