The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

I'm definitely not going to play multiplayer, so with that said, Left Behind is the only DLC that I'd need, right?

I'm just assuming that the season pass isn't worth it for me.

In case you don't know what this is, this image has been floating around the various collector boards showing wips for several upcoming three zero figures from TWD and what appears to be game of thrones:

threezero-game-of-thrones-the-walking-dead-teaser.jpg

There's a figure on the upper right corner that has people stumped as to who it's supposed to represent; but the sleeveless red shirt and jeans put me in mind of tess:

8270928762_5afc77dcd4_z.jpg

Pretty much rampant speculation, but a man can dream.

Last edited:

I got a new shirt to represent the Spring section shirt, I just need to dye it to that dull gray color.

fdbmsz.jpg

j5b0ip.jpg

30nksgn.jpg

2lkfzf7.jpg

iw4w2x.jpg

1zd9mq0.jpg

My custom Shorty and El Diablo that I have no room to put on Joel :lol

211sdo1.jpg

I'm not all that into MP either, to be honest I probably wouldn't have even tried it out if there weren't trophies associated with it...but I am totally hooked on factions. It's a blast. There is a pretty steep learning curve, which I think I am still traversing, but soooo much fun. 5 more Hunter matches, then 84 more Firefly until my platinum...

Joel looks great with the new goods, SP. :rock

In case you don't know what this is, this image has been floating around the various collector boards showing wips for several upcoming three zero figures from TWD and what appears to be game of thrones:

threezero-game-of-thrones-the-walking-dead-teaser.jpg

There's a figure on the upper left corner that has people stumped as to who it's supposed to represent; but the sleeveless red shirt and jeans put me in mind of tess:

8270928762_5afc77dcd4_z.jpg

Pretty much rampant speculation, but a man can dream.

Unless I'm blind, I don't see any figure in the upper left corner. only a box. :dunno

EDIT: Nevermind....it's on the upper RIGHT corner...

nice choice with the flamethrower.. first game ever to actually have an effective flamethrower... that weapon was a beast against clickers.

nice choice with the flamethrower.. first game ever to actually have an effective flamethrower... that weapon was a beast against clickers.

I don't know about first, although nothing is certainly springing to mind, so it's possible.

But flamethrowers never seemed to be effective for me. I remember in Return to Castle Wolfenstein, if someone was using a flamethrower online, you knew they didn't know what they were doing.

And yeah, the flamethrower was awesome against clickers and bloaters.

One thing I'm not happy about in this game is putting collectibles behind locked doors. I decided that I would get all the collectibles during my Survivor Plus playthrough. Unfortunately, parts are hard to find in this mode so I couldn't open the locked door in the bookstore because my only shiv wasn't at full 3/3 strength. So now I'll be at least one collectible short!

:cuss :gah:

Yeah Shivs become a problem acquiring, especially on Survivor since they get so cheap with giving you parts.

Can you do a New Game Plus for a mode that wasn't your most recent playthrough?

Like, I just beat it on normal, and am about two hours into my hard playthrough. But if I wanted to do a collectibles run on NG+ on normal, do I have to replay normal again?

Still working on my dio. Now that Kai is definitely doing Ellie, I am trying to get everything else finished.

IMG_2330Medium.jpg

IMG_2323Medium.jpg

IMG_2321Medium.jpg

IMG_2329Medium.jpg

Back