The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

I don't mind it, but I just don't see it in there. Eyes too close together, nose is too fat and his head is too wide, plus he's got that Donald Trump mouth. Only thing I really like is the hair.

Ellie looks good so far unpainted.

It's not a perfect sculpt, but I prefer it to the only other option (Commando's). Iminime's might best them both.

I think Commando has a better likeness, he just needs more hair.

Likeness isn't perfect but the quality of that head is minblowing.
It's Kai's intepretation and that is what I like about it.

It has a lot of personality.

IMG_4727_zpse1b4179b.jpg

IMG_4731_zps121084b1.jpg

That looks fantastic!the painting is very nice:clap:clap
Backpack is perfect...!

I don't mind it, but I just don't see it in there. Eyes too close together, nose is too fat and his head is too wide, plus he's got that Donald Trump mouth. Only thing I really like is the hair.

Ellie looks good so far unpainted.

It's certainly not a dead ringer, it gives you a feeling but Joel's not 100% in there.

Looks great as ever Seb. :clap

I would agree that commandos has the better likeness but I love Kai's style and the quality of his sculpts speaks for themselves.

So I'm at my wit's end...I was dead set on getting the platinum trophy for TLOU, but the final trophy I need (I want to talk about it) is driving me bat **** crazy...

I've played through the game 3 times now, twice with a guide on optional conversations, so I'm certain that I've heard all of them at least 2 or 3 times, but I'm stuck at 36/37. I even went online to see which conversations tend to be buggy, then re-did those via chapter select.

Has anyone out there had a similar experience with the trophy and can offer some sage advice? I really want to platinum this game, as it has become my all-time favorite. :(

That's odd, I don't remember having a problem with it. Did you get all of Ellie's jokes? There is a reoccurring glitch in the hotel when she says the first set of Jokes and she has the book out and she's walking into the wall :huh

That's odd, I don't remember having a problem with it. Did you get all of Ellie's jokes? There is a reoccurring glitch in the hotel when she says the first set of Jokes and she has the book out and she's walking into the wall :huh

Yeah, I actually got 'That's all I got', so I know I heard all of her jokes. :gah:

You might want to do a clean run from a new save to acquire the trophy if it's stiffing you one short.

I was hoping to avoid that, since I hate the idea of grinding this game, but if nobody has any insight I might have to.:(

I'd love to help, but if you're going down the list of all the conversations and it's still giving you the shaft... I don't see any other way :huh

You'd think it would be patched to clean this up already. I had that stretched Ellie glitch a few weeks ago.

[ame]https://youtu.be/ZBta-p0489M[/ame]

I saw that video, creepy! :lol

There are a few convos that are touchy...David in winter (you have to interact with the body away from the wall), Dawn of the Wolf poster (you have to approach the poster from the left....seriously?), and the Firefly logo at the University (only the one on the far right counts) to name a few, so I was hoping that maybe there was another that someone encountered that I haven't found online yet. :thud:

Firefly logo at the university can easily be missed. I didn't expect you to actually have to point the camera at it.

Yeah I did that one a few times, because I thought maybe you had to be on the horse....or maybe off the horse...but I definitely had the camera pointing at it....sigh.

So is the conversation trophy the only thing you're missing? Did you do the online journeys?

Back