The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

I can't really call myself a gamer, as I rarely can sit and commit to a game. The MGS series is an exception to this, as have been a few titles like Max Payne 3, the new Tomb Raider and the Uncharted series.

I can only play games that the story grabs me, regardless of gameplay. If the story is good, I stick with it. Just finished my second playthrough of TLOU last night and it was just as good the second time around, albeit easier with some better understanding of how it all works.

Max Payne 3 is the only other game in the last few years to really pull me in. It should of done much better than it did.

I need to play it again last time I couldn't get into it.

It's well over a year old and I still play it pretty regularly. I thought it was such a brilliant take on an old series.

A lot of old series need a brilliant take.

Here's an idea I have for MGS. You take Solid Snake right, you make him the villain and you find out Big Boss was the good guy all along and you release nothing but mind-numbingly bad prequels that are so hokey and Japanesy you'd want to projectile vomit.

And to believe this is widely accepted by "fans."

Here's an idea I have for MGS. You take Solid Snake right, you make him the villain and you find out Big Boss was the good guy all along and you release nothing but mind-numbingly bad prequels that are so hokey and Japanesy you'd want to projectile vomit.

And to believe this is widely accepted by "fans."

:goodpost: watch what you say you might upset someone oh wait .....

Fans, not "fans".

zoffqs.jpg

Lol Mega 64:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4H5E7xuYRQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4H5E7xuYRQ[/ame]

I love Mega 64. Their best of the year video is amazing.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I love Mega 64. Their best of the year video is amazing.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I've been following them since 2004 when they were still with Gamepro magazine. Their parodies are some of the best out there. :lol

Back