The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

So is the conversation trophy the only thing you're missing? Did you do the online journeys?

Actually no, I should have specified it's my only SP trophy left, I still have the MP to do. I wanted to get the SP ones out of the way first, though, so I could just dive head-first into the MP.

Actually no, I should have specified it's my only SP trophy left, I still have the MP to do. I wanted to get the SP ones out of the way first, though, so I could just dive head-first into the MP.

The journeys were the last and most difficult to get. I actually broke a controller over frustration :lol

Although as long as you do just OK during matches and choose the Healing mission during population risks you should be fine.

It's insane there are level 300+ people online >_>

The journeys were the last and most difficult to get. I actually broke a controller over frustration :lol

Although as long as you do just OK during matches and choose the Healing mission during population risks you should be fine.

It's insane there are level 300+ people online >_>

Really, more difficult than survivor?! My buddy gave me the healing tip, seems like a grind regardless, though. My biggest obstacle as a husband and father of a youngin' is finding time where I know FOR CERTAIN I won't be interrupted. Because I hear a dropped match ROYALLY screws you. :slap

Really, more difficult than survivor?! My buddy gave me the healing tip, seems like a grind regardless, though. My biggest obstacle as a husband and father of a youngin' is finding time where I know FOR CERTAIN I won't be interrupted. Because I hear a dropped match ROYALLY screws you. :slap

It's WAY more irritating that Survivor. I honestly thought Survivor was fairly simple to bypass as long as you're being cautious.

Dropped matches literally make me scream at my TV. You don't get screwed with stats, but there has been many times that I was DESTROYING in a round and the connection gets axed and you get zip for it :mad:

What's your PSN? Whenever you get around to doing Journeys I'd play with you :duff

Mine is SOLID_BOSS.

It's WAY more irritating that Survivor. I honestly thought Survivor was fairly simple to bypass as long as you're being cautious.

Dropped matches literally make me scream at my TV. You don't get screwed with stats, but there has been many times that I was DESTROYING in a round and the connection gets axed and you get zip for it :mad:

What's your PSN? Whenever you get around to doing Journeys I'd play with you :duff

Mine is SOLID_BOSS.

True, but I guess I thought the Journeys would be simple as long as you could dedicate time to the grind. Doesn't sound like that's the case, though! Sounds like there is more skill involved than I thought.

So you don't lose survivor stats if you drop a game? What about exit?

Sounds good, man, mine is NITROGENOUS. :duff

True, but I guess I thought the Journeys would be simple as long as you could dedicate time to the grind. Doesn't sound like that's the case, though! Sounds like there is more skill involved than I thought.

So you don't lose survivor stats if you drop a game? What about exit?

Sounds good, man, mine is NITROGENOUS. :duff

Survivor stats if you're playing online you mean? They don't tie in together at all. But if you play online and it drops in the middle of a match, anything you achieved in your round is lost and it's like you didn't even play the round but it doesn't hurt your stats.

The Journeys aren't as difficult as I make it out to be, but it's damn frustrating at times when you're stuck on a really bad team. It's best to play in "No Parties" rooms since you won't be stuck playing a super team every round since it will change up.

Survivor stats if you're playing online you mean? They don't tie in together at all. But if you play online and it drops in the middle of a match, anything you achieved in your round is lost and it's like you didn't even play the round but it doesn't hurt your stats.

The Journeys aren't as difficult as I make it out to be, but it's damn frustrating at times when you're stuck on a really bad team. It's best to play in "No Parties" rooms since you won't be stuck playing a super team every round since it will change up.

Yeah I thought to get the trophy you have to keep your survivors alive for x-amount of weeks? I heard if you have to leave a game it has a HUGE impact on the condition of those survivors. Maybe I have some more research to do...:lol I'll keep that "no parties" tip in mind, though, for sure.

Yeah I thought to get the trophy you have to keep your survivors alive for x-amount of weeks? I heard if you have to leave a game it has a HUGE impact on the condition of those survivors. Maybe I have some more research to do...:lol I'll keep that "no parties" tip in mind, though, for sure.

Oh yeah, if YOU quit out in the middle of a round your survivors get screwed over :lol

I've only done it no more than one time and it hurts you, but you can recover quickly from it.

So I finally got the 'I want to talk about it' trophy!

I uninstalled all patches, went offline, and started hitting the usual (glitched) suspects.

-David convo in winter...nope

-Firefly logo at the University...nope

-Dead couple in bathtub at hotel lobby...BINGO

So weird, because I had done the conversation at least 3 times before. Oh well, on to multiplayer!

Speaking of which, out of curiosity, how long does a single multiplayer match typically take?

I had my father in law paint my gas mask and a rifle I got on eBay to match those that Joel used in the game. There must have been some miss-communication about the mask because I had the tank on the right side and he moved it to the left for some reason, but nonetheless I think they look awesome.

Here's the mask:

And he took this rifle:

And made it look like this:

I may be using his skills for future endeavors.

I think I'm pretty much done with my Joel. I will be buying a pipe from Maisto eventually. I also need to do something about the white buttons on his shirt. But other than that, I'm taking a break from him.

Has been some nice customs shown here. I have my sculpt unpainted from Kai Studios (which I am reluctant as hell to put paint to just yet) and ordered the clothing set from Natchan, which will be awesome.

Shared this on OSW but figured I would share here as well. While waiting for my clothing set etc I am working on a diorama, and have almost completed my female clicker for the set.

Made myself a lead pipe with scissors, pretty happy with how it turned out. Wish I could work out where you guys are all getting your hunting rifles. So hard to find traditional looking 1/6 rifles that aren't WW2 etc.

Made myself a lead pipe with scissors, pretty happy with how it turned out. Wish I could work out where you guys are all getting your hunting rifles. So hard to find traditional looking 1/6 rifles that aren't WW2 etc.

I have a 2nd rifle coming to me that I won on eBay. I may not need it. Send me a PM if you're interested and I could send you some pics when I get it and maybe we could work something out.

Awesome work on the clicker and pipe, Willy! :clap

And great looking Joel, da_rambler. :rock

I'll call it now and hope I'm right. GOTY for sure!!!

I feel the same way. Don't get me wrong, it had its share of glitches and faults and I don't believe it was a 10/10, but it was damn close and the story/depth more than made up for any little issues I had in game.

GOTY by far, GTA V pales in comparison. Anyone thinking otherwise is clearly in denial.

I can't really call myself a gamer, as I rarely can sit and commit to a game. The MGS series is an exception to this, as have been a few titles like Max Payne 3, the new Tomb Raider and the Uncharted series.

I can only play games that the story grabs me, regardless of gameplay. If the story is good, I stick with it. Just finished my second playthrough of TLOU last night and it was just as good the second time around, albeit easier with some better understanding of how it all works.

Back