The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

Agreed- I adore GTA V, I think it's terrific... but TLOU has my vote.

I mean V was fun, but it washed over very quickly compared to the hours of replaying I had with TLOU.

I hate how high some of the guys online are, like 200-300+ like really? Get a ****ing life.

I'm level 25 with both Journeys done.

...says the guy with over 14,500 posts on a toy forum....

.........from a guy with over 18,000.

:lol

:duff

Last edited:

Yea now that I played both,Tlou just wins hands down. But gta might win on account of its a bigger game. Ugh

The attention to detail in GTA V is incredible. Its a huge achievement to produce a game of such scale, and the gameplay is so polished as well. But its not a huge leap forward from GTA IV for me. It kind of feels like more of the same, although it is so well done. I only played TLOU of us through once, not sure if I'll do it again, but its just so perfect. The characters, the ending, everything.

...says the guy with over 14,500 posts on a toy forum....

.........from a guy with over 18,000.

:lol

:duff

Well I need something to occupy my time when I'm fake working at my job :lol It will be closer to 20,000 by the end of the year since I average 26.13 posts a day :devil

Well I'm not trying to fluff my post count on purpose, I'm just a very active member :lol

I think I deserve a cookie for getting close to 20,000 posts in a year in a half since I joined :rotfl

Well I'm not trying to fluff my post count on purpose, I'm just a very active member :lol

I think I deserve a cookie for getting close to 20,000 posts in a year in a half since I joined :rotfl

No, you don't. :nana:

custom Joel :)
tr3v.jpg

afur.jpg

zb2d.jpg

15yx.jpg

Holy ****! That looks fantastic Shiro! The weathering of the clothes, the accesories, the dirt and blood the skin, it's perfect, the clothes fit so well, is that bow actual wood? Great job :clap!

What did you use to attach the mask to the belt/pants? I'm looking for a decent way to do that right now. I have the same mask. Thanks!!

What did you use to attach the mask to the belt/pants? I'm looking for a decent way to do that right now. I have the same mask. Thanks!!
This is military pouch set's belt and attachments left over after kitbashing.
1g21.jpg

What shirt did you use? I like that Kai studio head, but I think there is something off with it. Like it's too big for the body and the proportions are off.

Back