The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

I buy just about every game that comes out. This was hands-down game of the year for me. I've finished it several time and watched it as many on YouTube.

Without a doubt it's GOTY, but dumb GTA will probably take it.

I honestly don't know what caused it. I cleared the upstairs where you need to turn the generator on while Ellie waits downstairs behind the gate with the horse. I came downstairs to open the door and I turned around and she was all ****ed up on the horse :lol

Did you watch my video?

Yeah I did. I think you should try to repeat that glitch if you can. Must be something specific that set it off. Is that a projector you're gaming on?

Yeah I did. I think you should try to repeat that glitch if you can. Must be something specific that set it off. Is that a projector you're gaming on?

No I have a 40' HD TV, my camera is crappy :mad:

The thing is that the game was being buggy the whole time I was playing it up to that point.

Last edited:

Nah I think it's just maps, comes out tomorrow. I bought the season pass.

I can't play it for a few hours. Were supposed to get 60 additional face and or helmet equipment I think but that might only be for season pass holders.

I can't play it for a few hours. Were supposed to get 60 additional face and or helmet equipment I think but that might only be for season pass holders.
I'm pretty sure that is the case. Europe isn't getting the DLC until tomorrow. Today would have been perfect for me. :/

I really should try some multiplayer since I purchased the season pass. :cuckoo: :lol

2 new items each headgears were added. they can be unlocked by supply points even without the dlc pass..

By supply points? Do you mean by your level? Or in the mask/helmet section?

Ugh what I'd do for PFs of Joel and Ellie... please SS make it happen! :pray:

ND alluded to 60 new items with the DLC, but I am sure not seeing them - couldn't even tell two were added.

Played one map - its awesome

no i was pertaining about e blue canned thingis.. the blue icon im not sure what to call them hahaha sorry... the one you collect to maintain yer clan...

Back