The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

Not for to me anyway, lots of secrets.

I just think the repackaging of GTAs time has expired.

Anyway I played the DLC maps, I really like Bus Depot. Bookstore I don't like because it's tough to get a bead on anyone since there is so many hiding spots.

Got some pretty good rotation later last night...love all the maps.....bookstore could have been a little better - too many barriers, but still getting used to it

Yeah I hate Bookstore.

I'll be on this weekend if you want to add me. SOLID_BOSS

Last edited:

Maps are great, definitely worth getting if you play online a lot. Although the additional helmets and faces is ridiculously hard to get since you need like 150,000 points for one of the items >_>

I hate how high some of the guys online are, like 200-300+ like really? Get a ****ing life.

I'm level 25 with both Journeys done.

I hate how high some of the guys online are, like 200-300+ like really? Get a ****ing life.

Yours is quite an achievement, you got platinum in one weekend didn't you?

It took me like 2 weeks (by playing an hour or 2 at a time) to get through the 12 weeks and by week 11, I didn't know what would happen if your clan died, so I let them die :lol.... you can imagine the rage quit.

But I was good until I quit :(

Yours is quite an achievement, you got platinum in one weekend didn't you?

It took me like 2 weeks (by playing an hour or 2 at a time) to get through the 12 weeks and by week 11, I didn't know what would happen if your clan died, so I let them die :lol.... you can imagine the rage quit.

But I was good until I quit :(

Took about a week or so to bang that Platinum out. I remember I was week 12 day 6 and they gave me the Platinum at the end of the 6th day since even if I failed day 7 I still had enough people to survive.

Yeah, I've noticed some 300 plus ones - anyone online work? And of course, they are all experts, so I wish they had some noob type matches

I sent you a PSN friend request, it should be in your inbox when you get around to it.

Hands down my game of the year, maybe even the best game I've ever played.

Hands down my game of the year, maybe even the best game I've ever played.

agreed... im playing gta 5 at the moment and it doesnt come close to my game of the year.

I won't go that far to call it a bust. But I agree that TLOU is my GOTY. Hands down the better story and engaging play. GTA5 is impressive based on the sheer scope of it. However it is just another GTA game with not much difference in gameplay from the last one. Similar missions, etc.

Back