The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

That part, it took me a good 30 minutes before I even found the keycard... and a good 15 minutes before I even saw the door. I was getting annoyed because I kept dying.

When I finally used the keycard, I could hear noises behind me. So freaking creepy. I didn't want to pan the camera around.

Yeah when I heard about Ellen Page, psssh, Ellie doesn't look anything like her.

Wow, Plissken, you got real talent! Love Ellie's face.

Your better than me. I draw like a two yr old. It was embarrassing in art school. I had to take drawing classes but I was a photography major.

Thanks man.

May I ask the brand/which one? Would be good if I bought instead of buying sketch books and wasting paper. :lol

I think it's the Bamboo Pen tablet. It's fairly cheap.

Those drawings rock! :clap I always wanted a tablet too, so just like Project_A, I'm curious about what kind you're using. :)

Oh and if anyone still cares, Ellen Page has tweeted in agreement with that ND tweet, and she says she's looking forward to playing The Last of Us. Who know if Sony talked to her about it lol, but here's the link: https://twitter.com/EllenPage/status/349681112362131457

Thanks dude. This weekend I will draw different situations for Ellie and Joel.

Yeah when I heard about Ellen Page, psssh, Ellie doesn't look anything like her.

Thanks man! It's still a very preliminary drawing, just to get something down on digital paper :lol I will work with the likeness and clean it up tonight. I'm not great at painting so it will take a black white and gray drawing.

Snake I'm liking that Ellie you did . I gotta post some stuff my dad drew he worked for marvel and doc comics in the 80's.

Tried it again for the 12th time. Still can't get past the Bloater. The frustrating part is I have to go collect everything every time before hitting the generator. :gah::gah::gah:

I didn't really struggle with that part it was just intense. I ran off from the bloater, used the high powered rifle and molotovs and he was down. But I am only playing on normal difficulty.

I just got to Pittsburgh in Survivor +

It's pretty easy since I'm pretty seasoned now and plus I have all my upgrades. It was great to find the rifle and it already had the scope and armor piercing upgrade :lol

Now I can't stand her. :cuckoo: If there was an amazing game like LOU out there and a character resembled me, I'd be like... OOOH LOOK, it's me!!!! :exactly:

I just got to Pittsburgh in Survivor +

It's pretty easy since I'm pretty seasoned now and plus I have all my upgrades. It was great to find the rifle and it already had the scope and armor piercing upgrade :lol

How powerful is a fully upgraded hunting rifle in survivor mode? Does it still one hit kill a bloater?

That part, it took me a good 30 minutes before I even found the keycard... and a good 15 minutes before I even saw the door. I was getting annoyed because I kept dying.

When I finally used the keycard, I could hear noises behind me. So freaking creepy. I didn't want to pan the camera around.

I think my scavenging ways really paid off in that particular instance. Found the key card and door before activating the generator.

Turned on the generator and bolted up the ramp and across the hallway. Bumped into a clicker on the way but was quick to melee hack it in the face. Really tense moment as the card swiping animation took forever to finnish!

How powerful is a fully upgraded hunting rifle in survivor mode? Does it still one hit kill a bloater?

I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet. I usually just torch them with Molotovs.

I didn't really struggle with that part it was just intense. I ran off from the bloater, used the high powered rifle and molotovs and he was down. But I am only playing on normal difficulty.

As am I. My issue is I only have 2 molotovs and miss when I throw them. :lol

I'm determined to get passed this part the next time I play. I would be more patient if it weren't for the fact that I have to go collect everything all over again.

Awe, hell, I'm very intrigued by this.

Iminime would do an amazing job with these two.

Anyone who is interested show it over at the official Iminime Interest thread. so I can start an official list.

I finally finished this game today... so many emotions.

Gotta say, this might be my favorite game ever made.

One of the things I like most about this game is the way it handles when you are caught by the hunters or clickers. It's kinda hard to explain but in other games, say the recent hitman for example, If I got caught I'd have to restart that section or whatever, because my OCD would kick in and i'd feel like I hadn't gone through that area properly or as it was intended to be played. So the gameplay was stop-start all the time. With this, it's just like, I've been caught, ill deal with it and move on. It doesn't really feel like you've done anything wrong, it feels real. If that makes sense. Well it does to me :lol

It's just a sublime game.

Thanks man.

I think it's the Bamboo Pen tablet. It's fairly cheap.

Thanks dude. This weekend I will draw different situations for Ellie and Joel.

Thanks Snake. Not bad. Which one do you have? :lol So many.

Thanks Snake. Not bad. Which one do you have? :lol So many.

I think it's the Bamboo Pen model. I don't use Corel Painter that comes with it since its horrendous. I use a free version of Paint Tool Sai.

Back