The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

Need to start a new gameplay on Survivor mode.... :lol Don't wanna....

I fear the Infected.... they creep me out! :lol

tumblr_m5spp1JzBh1qh4k47.gif

Survivor done :yess:. Surprisingly the Very last confrontation gameplay wise wasn't as bad as i thought it would be, managed to remember the AI's path to an extent. Survivor + run this weekend? i think so going to do collectibles run along with survivor + too.

While I still love the multiplayer there are two things I dislike.

1 - More often than not, it's very unbalanced teams. It'll group together two week 1's, a 3 and a 11 to go up against a week 1, 7, 12 and 34. Granted it is a great feeling when you're on the "low" team and end up wiping the floor.

2 - Some people online are complete idiots. Also, complete arseholes. After winning a game, leading into the next one some flash prick said "Let's see who gonna die this time". I tell you, killing him 3 times before he could kill anyone and making their team use up their reinforcements while we were on 7, thus making him rage quit was something special.

I think if I start a new game +, I will skip all the cutscenes, not because they're bad, they're amazing, but because they're so emotionally charged, my heart can only take so much...

While I still love the multiplayer there are two things I dislike.

1 - More often than not, it's very unbalanced teams. It'll group together two week 1's, a 3 and a 11 to go up against a week 1, 7, 12 and 34. Granted it is a great feeling when you're on the "low" team and end up wiping the floor.

2 - Some people online are complete idiots. Also, complete arseholes. After winning a game, leading into the next one some flash prick said "Let's see who gonna die this time". I tell you, killing him 3 times before he could kill anyone and making their team use up their reinforcements while we were on 7, thus making him rage quit was something special.

What I hate about multiplayer are 2 things:

1. No matter how hard you hit them with ANY gun, not even headshot with a shotgun, they always, always end up crawling, I don't like that down/execution system.

2. a few punches are more effective than 5 gunshots.... :dunno.

Other than that is fun a hell.

I think if I start a new game +, I will skip all the cutscenes, not because they're bad, they're amazing, but because they're so emotionally charged, my heart can only take so much...

i enjoyed the cut scenes even more the second time round.
Spoiler Spoiler:

i enjoyed the cut scenes even more the second time round.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Exactly, I know I'm gonna be just as shocked, I don't want to get my feels hit again :lol

Even when I get bit by a clicker felt awful till the very end, I can't imagine going through the cutscenes again, wow it's a powerful game.

What I hate about multiplayer are 2 things:

1. No matter how hard you hit them with ANY gun, not even headshot with a shotgun, they always, always end up crawling, I don't like that down/execution system.

2. a few punches are more effective than 5 gunshots.... :dunno.

Other than that is fun a hell.

Oh yeah, I definitely agree on number 2 there. Pistol shots to the neck should be more powerful than a handful of punches. Can be really annoying.

I wanna play this game again but every time I do I get so hooked. Plus the ending depressed me sorta. I don't why. It just did.

I wanna play this game again but every time I do I get so hooked. Plus the ending depressed me sorta. I don't why. It just did.

Me too, but I loved it.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I am looking forward to B2S, but I want TLOU to beat it out for this bull**** she started. I don't mind Page, but she plays Juno in every role.

Maybe its a publicity stunt? Get more game sales for both games? :dunno

Don't care for her as an actress.

Every person owns the rights to their likeness. If a studio decided to use my likeness without my permission or compensation, I'd be upset. It's especially important to actors as their likeness can garnish a ton of money. It makes sense they'd want to protect it. It's a non issue with Last of Us now though.

They completely changed her face, Page doesn't own the hairstyle. She has no grounds to be upset at this point.

Back