The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

Does anyone have photos of "Their Own" statue from the post pandemic edition? I'm considering getting the statue, but I'm not so sure if I should. The last figure the company made was that crap quality Max Payne 3 Collector's Edition Figure. The Last of Us figure is an improvement from what I've seen, but I'm still worried about the paint job of the faces, especially on the eyes.

Can anyone post pictures of the faces of their own statues?

Does anyone have photos of "Their Own" statue from the post pandemic edition? I'm considering getting the statue, but I'm not so sure if I should. The last figure the company made was that crap quality Max Payne 3 Collector's Edition Figure. The Last of Us figure is an improvement from what I've seen, but I'm still worried about the paint job of the faces, especially on the eyes.

Can anyone post pictures of the faces of their own statues?
Sorry I can't post my pics right now, but check out page 84 of this thread, clockwork463 posted some pics of his, and the faces look almost identical to mine. The details like the eyes are fine, though they clearly have that "stamped on" look if you get too close, but there aren't any defects or anything on mine.

I like it a lot, but you might not want to spend too much on it, I think even $100 is probably too much considering it's just plastic, and I think someone said it might be released separately by the guys who made it. But even if you overpay a little, I don't think you'll feel too ripped off, it's still a nice statue, and I enjoy having it on display. :)

Check your local gamestops if you still want a Survival Edition; mine called me out of the blue, and had had it shipped from another store.

Two weeks later, sweet!!!

Just started playing this morning and I can't put the control down to go to sleep! :gah This is one of those really epic games that makes me lean my body and turn my head as I try to look around the corners and such. It got my cat looking at my TV and moving her head around trying to see what I find so curious. :lol

Last edited:

Just started playing this morning and I can't put the control down to go to sleep! :gah This is one of those really epic games that makes me lean my body and turn my head as I try to look around the corners and such. It got my cat looking at my TV and moving her head around trying to see what I find so curious. :lol

If it can get a cat interested, then we can agree it's a master piece.

1725693_o.gif

Right i can't be bothered reading through 133 pages.
SO! Is this game worth getting then?
Is it similar to the Uncharted games?

Similar in the sense that it has a fantastic story and that it's third person. That's about it.

The game is more than worth it, so yes, you should get it.

Im biased, but this game makes Uncharted feel bad about itself. Uncharted has self esteem issues after seeing The Last of Us. If you have a PS3, you're required by law to get this. The bill just passed.

It's killing me that I can't read this thread. I'm not done the game yet and I'm not going through it for fear of spoilers. :horror :lol

It does have a very very slight uncharted feel, a few of Joel's animations have reminded me of drake a little. And the graphics of the characters and locations are mind blowingly good, just like uncharted. But that's where the similarities to uncharted end really. You know it's a naughty dog game, put it that way.

It is 100% worth playing. Everyone with a PS3 should play this. It makes a good case for being the best game of all time.

One area where it lacks compared to other games, for me, is gameplay. To be more specific, it's a little same-y. Compared to something like Batman Arkham city, there's not as much variety. But what is there is solid. It plays like a dream. And the quality of everything else - the story, characters, locations more than makes up for this.

Ive played for 12 hours and i'm 58% complete. Long game.

It's killing me that I can't read this thread. I'm not done the game yet and I'm not going through it for fear of spoilers. :horror :lol

Everyone in this thread has been brilliant with spoilers so far mate :)

It does have a very very slight uncharted feel, a few of Joel's animations have reminded me of drake a little. And the graphics of the characters and locations are mind blowingly good, just like uncharted. But that's where the similarities to uncharted end really. You know it's a naughty dog game, put it that way.

It is 100% worth playing. Everyone with a PS3 should play this. It makes a good case for being the best game of all time.

And everyone without a ps3 should smarten up and buy a ps3 just for this game. :lecture

One area where it lacks compared to other games, for me, is gameplay. To be more specific, it's a little same-y. Compared to something like Batman Arkham city, there's not as much variety. But what is there is solid. It plays like a dream. And the quality of everything else, the story, characters, locations more than makes up for this.

Ive played for 12 hours and i'm 58% complete. Long game.

Splendid the fact that you have been on it for 12 hours and not completed it sell's it for me.
As i spent 160 hours on the elder schrolls Oblivion so all good for me.:clap

Back