The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

Nolan North is David, based on end credits and making of....which is nuts - had no idea that was his voice

hey guys Is your psn down ?

If you recently updated to 4.45 and have a HD of 500gb or higher, then the update may have bricked it.

Sony has removed the 4.45 patch and the default is 4.41 again. There should be a fix coming out today that you will have to install via USB drive in safe mode.

If this is the reason your PS3 is "down"

I'll be sure to boot up and not sign in when I play it in about a half hour. I posted earlier I'm at the university. The Winter section of the game is the most ****ed up part of the game. It's so solitary and depressing.

on Chapter 4 of my 2nd playthrough - Survivor mode not too hard, actually. Just less items to pick up so stealth more of a requirement

Well, time to eat crow. I have been picking on ND for a long time about their non-games, but they've made something pretty special here. It's a game that has all of the visual detail and nuance storytelling they're known for and still manages to give the player some control and the ability to make gameplay decisions. This is much more impressive than the Uncharted series IMO. They ditched the "Simon says" gameplay style of their old releases and created something awesome. A Naughty Dog GAME.

So how's the online multiplayer? It is pretty fun?

I might start playing tonight.

Tried it today, it's pretty good.

Ok. Might pop in the game tonight and have a go. :)

It's been a long time since I've played a game where I couldn't put the controller down. This game was awesome. I was sad when I finished lol. Although, I'm not going to spoil the ending, but I thought it was going to continue more near the ending.

So what was your style when you were or currently playing? Did you choose being stealthy or going in guns blazing most of the time?

I've seen videos where the person would just shoot their way through the enemy. Personally, that is not fun. I was having a blast just sneaking around and killing with stealth.

Ok. Might pop in the game tonight and have a go. :)

It's been a long time since I've played a game where I couldn't put the controller down. This game was awesome. I was sad when I finished lol. Although, I'm not going to spoil the ending, but I thought it was going to continue more near the ending.

So what was your style when you were or currently playing? Did you choose being stealthy or going in guns blazing most of the time?

I've seen videos where the person would just shoot their way through the enemy. Personally, that is not fun. I was having a blast just sneaking around and killing with stealth.

Honestly, I never focused on a combat style. I would just do what seemed appropriate in the situation. I loved the bow and the rifle though.

Honestly, I never focused on a combat style. I would just do what seemed appropriate in the situation. I loved the bow and the rifle though.

Yeah, there are some situations where you have to shoot, but I try not to shoot unless I have to. Mainly because I rarely got a lot of ammo. I didn't want to waste it when I could strangle the enemy.

And the bow.. I was terrible with it. I could not hit people with it at all. And I upgraded it. That handgun with the scope, that was my favorite gun.

Just entered Jackson County, man sucks about the two brother they ran into. I'll play some more tomorrow.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Back