The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

Played the game for a bit, well actually for 7 hours. :lol

This game is intense! I wish, I had a flamethrower. I hate those fat fungi people.

Joels voice actor is the guy who voiced booker dewitt in bioshock i believe his name is troy baker. He also plays jokers in Arkham origins, he plays ocelot in MGS5. In other words he is becoming the new nolan north.

The guy who voiced John Marston is called Rob Weithoff

cool! i thought it was the same guy who did the voice work for Marston. :lol

Played the game for a bit, well actually for 7 hours. :lol

This game is intense! I wish, I had a flamethrower. I hate those fat fungi people.

Patience is a virtue my friend.

Hint. Hint.

don't worry, nothing that was said will take away from your satisfaction, you won't be able to figure out what happens until you're there.

Ok, finished and thanks all for being vague - kept hearing those Marston comparisons and was thinking, 'oh no'

But yeah, ending was cool -

Ok, finished and thanks all for being vague - kept hearing those Marston comparisons and was thinking, 'oh no'

But yeah, ending was cool -

I really liked how morally ambivalent it was, most games try to shock or suprise you with a twist or something gimmicky , but this was just some good ol fashioned story telling.

After playing state of decay for the last week or so i feel that it may be time to move onto the last of us for a more dramatic and bleak game to get my teeth into.

I just got to the University in hard mode, you really get next to nothing in the supplies department.

Im watching ign playthrough and damn this game is engrossing

Survivor mode?
challenge-accepted.png

Definitly looking forward to replaying on survivor this weekend for the challenege.

Survivor is crazy. I'll have it started this weekend too probably.

So how old was Joel in the opening?
Spoiler Spoiler:
yet young enough so that adding 20 hard years has him looking like hes in his 40s.....but that math doesn't really add up.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Meh. Come to think of it why even question it, Ive been enjoying the hell outta this game. Could be the best game Ive ever played!

He does have some lines on his forehead in the opening. He might be mid 30's tops. Although in the main game he's at least 50.

I just got past winter and am on the scene with Joel and Ellie making their way to the hospital. How close am I to the end? I hope I still have a way to go. This game rocks!!!

I just got past winter and am on the scene with Joel and Ellie making their way to the hospital. How close am I to the end? I hope I still have a way to go. This game rocks!!!

Very close, it's the last section sadly.

Back