The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

this game is amazing might be rated xxx couldent beleave all the beeps during the conference so awsome.

I was blown away by the mechanics and AI of the enemies. How they struggle during fighrs, how they react, and even their behavior when there's no escape (the last guy begging) just left me stunned and in utter disbelief.

Beautiful game. I love the little environmental touches, like the birds flying about both in the sky and the little ones in the building. I'm curious how these battles play out based on how you play. It'll be interesting to see how differently things can go.

Joel is pretty brutal. I kept thinking throughout that there must have been a less violent way through the apartments. He was the one that initiated contact with the other dudes.

457325_305117739578392_812133956_o.jpg

410891_305117639578402_192293184194182_674624_1291192641_o.jpg

459523_305117686245064_823065637_o.jpg

467931_305117569578409_2009224140_o.jpg

464895_305117762911723_192293184194182_674628_49979980_o.jpg

463432_305117522911747_1871361265_o.jpg

Damn, looks crazy brutal - so used to their Uncharted level of violence, this caught me off guard at first, but graphics looks amazing

wish they'd show more of the monsters tho.

Glad they didn't show em off; gotta save something for the actual game experience.

However, ND has a bad, bad tendency to show EVERYTHING prior to release, so I am sure many will know every nook and cranny of this game prior to release.

Wow! This game looks incredible! Everything looks to be top notch. Games like these are what makes me glad to own a ps3, I love that it's rated M aswell.

Curious to see if ND will be doing the 3d thing again? Sure hope not.....thats time and energy that can go into further game refinement

Won't lie, the game looks amazing.

Bu-u-u-u-t, so did Uncharted 3 and that game felt a bit lifeless, too much 'movie', not enough gameplay.

Looks awesome. I look forward to watching this movie.

Epic gameplay footage. Loved all the Uncharted's Naughty Dog has put out so this is a definite buy for me.

That is actually insane. A lot more brutal than I was expecting. It looks so real. I'm in shock at how good this looks.

The best thing i've seen at E3 by a mile so far.

What took me by surprise was seeing my home city of Pittsburgh represented in decay. It was rather disarming to see one of our three sister bridges off in the distance of flooded streets.
I also loved the way the violence was portrayed. With a game like uncharted, there is this odd disconnect between the character of nathan drake and the violence committed in gameplay. Where as in "The Last of Us" the violence is very much so front in center, survival being a way of life. There was no witty one liners, or joy. Just a desperate struggle to survive another day. This might be the only game I'm truly excited for from E3.

I'd buy a PS3 for this. Been meaning to get one for uncharted anyway.

Joel is pretty brutal. I kept thinking throughout that there must have been a less violent way through the apartments. He was the one that initiated contact with the other dudes.

I was thinking the same thing. He kept killing the guys and it made me wonder if there is an option to let someone go. Seems almost too brutal.

Back