The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a pic of it? I agree Joel has to be literally the most expensive figure I've done yet.

fdbmsz.jpg

j5b0ip.jpg

30nksgn.jpg

2lkfzf7.jpg

iw4w2x.jpg

1zd9mq0.jpg

I had this, and a flannel shirt I displayed him with. I tried to get a shirt to match the one from the Salt Lake City section of the game.

Too bad you sold yours Snake, but I have to agree with you. I have thrown a lot of cash at mine. That might be the reason why I'm reluctant to let mine go. I really hope someone makes figures of this game.

A battle damaged David from after his encounter with Ellie would be great. :)

Yea I need to pick one up next paycheck. I thought my Joel would be something I would sell after its finished but I realized I have too much invested in it and I really like it.

Man, that thing was a masterpiece, because of how much work you put into it. The custom flamethrower, shivs, gas mask, bow and arrows. I don't think even Hot Toys would do better.

I can never understand those custom junkies who need to sell their collections, to buy more expensive customs that they'll eventually sell. It's a viscous cycle :rotfl.

I see so many guys in the commerce section, flipping **** they just bought. I've probably sold off 5% of stuff I've collected.

Same here. I have most of the figures I bought, sans a few PAKs and one Tiger Stripe RAH figure. If people constantly need to flip things, they shouldn't even be collecting in the first place.

I love the iminime figures. Very overpriced when released but I wouldn't mind paying $400 for a Joel or at least $150 for a head sculpt.

I've seen the gas mask hanging on both sides. Which side is correct? Lots of people have it on his left side, but I've seen screenshots of it on his right side.

Back