The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used this as reference for positioning.

J3sIhb3.jpg

That must be pre-release art. The gas mask isn't even accurate in that shot.
I've got one coming I'm 90% done with. Update within the week.

Problem is I put the attachment on the right and I can't get to it easily anymore... First world problems...

I made a makeshift hook to actually hook the strap onto so I could "if I wanted to" actually put the mask on Joel. I may leave it on the right side. Can anyone actually find any gameplay screenshots that clearly show where it's hanging on Joel?

Unfortunately only during gameplay the gas mask goes into his "backpack". So we only have certain reference pictures.

The thing with Joel is every time I see him I need more weapons haha. I need to get a bow and flamethrower next.

There was a point in time I had to stop myself from buying stuff for him. I wanted to have the entire arsenal.

Exactly what I'm doing lol. I just don't have the power to stop. Hopefully a good investment in the end. I'm enjoying putting him together.

Yeah there are quite a few weapons for Joel's arsenal out there. I stuck with the essentials like the bow and shiv-pipe, revolver for the holster, then added my favorite gun (shotgun) and called it quits. :lol

To me, the accessories / weapons have been the best thing to come out of the TLOU custom scene by miles. So many of them look amazing. The sculpts, on the other hand, I haven't been impressed with. A couple Joels are servicable, but the sculpt was definitely not nailed. And I don't think any Ellie so far has looked good.

I love the iminime Joel but it's too big the head has to have the perfect body to be good. The KAI Joel is good perfect size but something is off about it to me, but I do love both. There very good sculpts. The weapons are so awesome. I love getting custom weapons from artists for my Joel.

I wouldn't mind a licensed Joel and Ellie. But I will always favor my custom cause custom figures are so unique.

Back