The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea the smooth motion of the game just didn’t fit the movie aesthetic they were going for, you can play it on 30 fps locked though which is a cool option. It’s a great game, but playing this on PS4 made me feel like I was playing my ps3 again, which I already have the game for so I brought it back and might pick up Alien Isolation next week.

Oh yeiah.

Yeah Isolation's gonna be crazy, I'm gonna watch Alien DC just before I play it.

The PS3 version never stayed at a locked 30fps, even during scenes where you're merely traversing trough the levels with constant dips up to 22-24, let alone during heavy combat. The custom anti-aliasing was really poor, not the fault of ND but the limitations of an aging hardware.

The end result is a picture that is less aliased, more stable and at a higher native resolution, if framerate isn't your thing.

I just don’t think that warrants an extra 50 dollars for, this should have been apart of the ps4 upgrade deal in my opinion. For the people that never purchased this on ps3, this is a great deal for them.

Just received the newer version of Ellie, a better headsculpt than kai version. The details on the skin is really good, the eyes are well painted too. Very happy with the final product, but it does come with very little accessories and only 2 hands though. The jacket, hoodie, knife and gun are from my previous kitbash. :)
I thought the eyes were looking to her right on that sculpt, I'm curious why this one is looking straight (which I prefer). Thanks for any info! :)

Before I placed an order I had to email them first, asking if they can paint the eyes looking straight. Then they told me to write that info into the special request section when filling out the order form. If the eyes were looking to the side, I don't think I would even place an order...

Before I placed an order I had to email them first, asking if they can paint the eyes looking straight. Then they told me to write that info into the special request section when filling out the order form. If the eyes were looking to the side, I don't think I would even place an order...
Thank you very much for the reply. I will ask them for more info about making that request, I hope they can do it for me too. I agree with you, I don't think I'll be buying it unless I can have it changed.

Thank you again! :D

Last edited:
I like this Ellie better than the other custom, but I'm just not a big fan of either of the Ellie sculpts. She looks a little too young and innocent, and the deadlock hair ends are odd.

I just don’t think that warrants an extra 50 dollars for, this should have been apart of the ps4 upgrade deal in my opinion. For the people that never purchased this on ps3, this is a great deal for them.

This is why I still haven't purchased the PS4 version yet. I had the PS3 copy on day one, and I think I'll wait for the remaster to hit $20 before buying it.

People were paying $600+ for the triforce statue, so I'm a little surprised as well.

Very late I know ( too many hours at work) but I just finished the remastered version on PS4 and must say this was one of the deepest games I've ever played.

Very late I know ( too many hours at work) but I just finished the remastered version on PS4 and must say this was one of the deepest games I've ever played.

Indeed, it's a thoroughly enjoyable game. Did you not play it on the PS3 prior?

ND is opening a store and a clicker bust was shwon so maybe there is hope for this game getting the merch it deserves!!

Back