The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is true. :cuss :lol

the Frustrating thing is, when you have a team that are unwilling to work as a group .. as soon as they Respawn they Run straight ahead to where they got killed to get instant revenge only to get killed again.

So... I need 4 MP trophies to get the platinum? No, thank you.

1ziurk.jpg

Seriously? MP trophies are so stupid!!! Could be worse.... Tomb Raider. :mad:

This is true. :cuss :lol

I broke a controller from it :lol

When you're on a good team, raping the other team, it's a blast to play. But I've literally screamed and cursed to the point of my throat being raw when I'm on a **** team... and the team starts quitting out.

I broke a controller from it :lol

When you're on a good team, raping the other team, it's a blast to play. But I've literally screamed and cursed to the point of my throat being raw when I'm on a **** team... and the team starts quitting out.

Oh that was so frustrating, damn pansies bailing on you when things get tough.

I played some MP last night and it was funny how much more enjoyable it was now that I don't have to worry about any trophies. :lol

Although it's still frustrating with lag and depending who the host is. It's awesome when you're doing well and the match is about to be over only to get kicked because the host quit. :cuss

It was a fun ride. :D But unfortunately I'll pass on the MP trophies.

I should work on the Left Behind trophies now.

Fan film...

Published on Sep 24, 2014
A man struggles to protect an innocent young boy as they navigate through a diseased and deadly world. Based on the video game 'The Last of Us' by Naughty Dog.
This film was created by fans of Naughty Dog and The Last of Us, and has no connection to the game or its creators.

SOURCE - Gamepur

The Last of Us: Remastered PS4 Patch 1.04 Announced, Includes Updates to Factions Matchmaking
25 Sep 2014
By Sehran Shaikh

Naughty Dog has announced brand new patch for The Last of Us: Remastered for PlayStation 4. It updates the game to version 1.04 and will be available for download for all The Last of Us: Remastered players in next 24 hours.

As per the details provided by Naughty Dog via their official blog, The Last of Us: Remastered patch 1.04 is a minor patch and it includes some updates to Factions matchmaking.

You can check out the full changelog of The Last of Us: Remastered Patch 1.04:

Factions Multiplayer

Updates to matchmaking

Yes, that's it. It's a very minor patch, as mentioned by Naughty Dog. The Last of Us: Remastered offers the award-winning game rebuilt to run in 1080p, with a list of upgrades including higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, and upgraded textures.

It also comes bonus DLC material included, such as the Left Behind single-player expansion chapter, the Abandoned Territories multiplayer map pack, and the Reclaimed Territories map pack.

Back