The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I did.

Give to who exactly? Enterbay wouldn't bother.

Someone else people hold HT in high regard they hardly ever make a perfect figure hot toys arent worried about the last of us look what they did to MGS you really want HT to make those.

:lecture:pray: Been holding off going the custom route waiting for an official release.....it just baffles me the lack of merch for this game. :gah:

My bet would be SSC would make these figures as they have made Naughty Dog products in the past, but sadly after the Nathan Drake release, I would have to pass if this were the case.

Someone else people hold HT in high regard they hardly ever make a perfect figure hot toys arent worried about the last of us look what they did to MGS you really want HT to make those.

Firstly you didn't answer my question. Secondly, the only company that would bother with it would be HT. Thirdly, HT did a good job on recreating Snake from the source material they were assigned, blame dumb ****ing Konami/ Kojima for choosing the 3DS render.

If any, it'll likely be SSC. But seeing how Drake turned out, I wouldn't get my hopes up. And I doubt HT cares much about its VG series except for certain Japanese franchises tbh.

I'd settle with a cool PF for sure. That's likely a possibility, I guess.

Firstly you didn't answer my question. Secondly, the only company that would bother with it would be HT. Thirdly, HT did a good job on recreating Snake from the source material they were assigned, blame dumb ****ing Konami/ Kojima for choosing the 3DS render.

Firstly there are more companies besides Ht 3A Medicom Dragon PCS SS need I say more ?Secondly I just dont think that holds true. Thirdly
Blame konami for the lol what he looked more realistic then the render and you cant blame konami for sculpting can you?

Firstly there are more companies besides Ht 3A Medicom Dragon PCS SS need I say more ?Secondly I just dont think that holds true. Thirdly
Blame konami for the lol what he looked more realistic then the render and you cant blame konami for sculpting can you?

I honestly don't know what you want Snake to look like considering the source material.

Last edited:

Dragon's not even well known, and Konami will trust a company like that to handle their biggest gaming franchise :lol. Let face it man, Hot Toys has a monopoly for 1/6 scale figures. As much as we can complain about their figures sometimes, the production value of their products are unparallelled compared to what we've seen elsewhere.

Dragon's not even well known, and Konami will trust a company like that to handle their biggest gaming franchise :lol. Let face it man, Hot Toys has a monopoly for 1/6 scale figures. As much as we can complain about their figures sometimes, the production value of their products are unparallelled compared to what we've seen elsewhere.

Lol no **** dragon is terrible but everyone else I named is alright crazy how hot toys got RE right bit **** on MGS.

I don't have as much time for games as I used to so I'm only in the middle of my 3rd play through, this time on Survivor. Just finished the Financial District in Pittsburgh. The lack of supplies really pushes you to play the game in different ways...it's freaking tough, but rewarding.

Bricks bricks bricks.....still love this game. :rock

I would just like to say that anybody who had motion sickness from the camera (I did), it was such a pleasant surprise to find out it was fixed in the PS4 version. Maybe it's the resolution, framerate of even the better anti-aliasing but now I can actually do some sightseeing!

This is game number 2 that i have to unwrap and play....need to stay away from the tube because the gameplay just spoils it for me.

This is game number 2 that i have to unwrap and play....need to stay away from the tube because the gameplay just spoils it for me.

537cbcb6d24c4b67f4abf0da57d76fed6a7578f0ba5332d088b86d6a3f152224.jpg

I kind of feel guilty playing Shadow of Mordor instead of the Last of Us, even though I have nothing to play for since I have all the trophies. :lol That's just how good this game is. :lecture

Back