The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished the remastered version.
First 1/3 of the game, couldn't work out what all the fuss was about.
Once the game opens up though and you realize the scope and size of it, I really enjoyed it, especially after you get the horse.
2nd half of the game was just amazing.

Definitely glad I played.

Awesome and congrats on finishing it. It truly is an experience in gaming. Its the only game I have played thru at least 5 times thru. In fact, I might be due for another play thru soon.

Awesome and congrats on finishing it. It truly is an experience in gaming. Its the only game I have played thru at least 5 times thru. In fact, I might be due for another play thru soon.

Thank you ...and that is a lot of play throughs ! :D

Beat it again on normal+ last night. I have enjoyed this game and find after a certain point the characters become folks you can invest in. I also think the graphics on the PS4 look pretty darn good. The guy that does the voice of Joel was at SDCC for the Shadow of Mordor panel and it was interesting to hear how he did both voices, because he sounds nothing like them when hearing him talk. Overall, I think the game is quite good but it's not quite the omg experience I expected either. I'd give this game an 8.5/10. I will probably trade it in towards something else in the following couple of weeks.

Beat it again on normal+ last night. I have enjoyed this game and find after a certain point the characters become folks you can invest in. I also think the graphics on the PS4 look pretty darn good. The guy that does the voice of Joel was at SDCC for the Shadow of Mordor panel and it was interesting to hear how he did both voices, because he sounds nothing like them when hearing him talk. Overall, I think the game is quite good but it's not quite the omg experience I expected either. I'd give this game an 8.5/10. I will probably trade it in towards something else in the following couple of weeks.

He's Also the Joker in Batman Arkham Origins and Delsin in Infamous second son and Booker in Bioshock Infinite.. etc he's basically everywhere.

...I think the game is quite good but it's not quite the omg experience I expected either. I'd give this game an 8.5/10. I will probably trade it in towards something else in the following couple of weeks...

wqcz.jpg

Just played and beat the game last night on the PS4. Amazing experience and a must own for anyone with a PS3 and PS4. :)

Got it on day one (digitally) but just started last night.

Grounded difficulty is seriously out of this world. THE way to play this if you ask me. Everything is SOOOO limited that you actually have to think twice before moving.....

Guns-a-blazing? Forget about it. It's all about excellent planned stealth and that shiv.... That shiv....

No HUD, amazing. Never missed listening mode as my first and only play though on ps3 was on survivor.

It is hard, but I'm guessing it's the closes thing to a real life setting if this was to actually happen.

Marvelous.

Contemplating buying this game since I'm relatively good on money, though I wish bought the post pandemic version. Anyone think the Survival Edition is well worth the extra money?

The only thing you get from the Survival edition that you can't buy separately is the steelbook. The comic and the art book are available separately, and I think the DLC comes with the PS4 version (probably).

Back